gravatrax

Got Some Gear For Trade!

First things first I've had my current character for about a week and he is not bandit skinned. So take that for what its worth, I have never killed random people or those with good intentions, and I don't plan on starting. You are welcome to bring a couple friends to the trade as I will probably do the same. Now that's out of the way here is a complete list of the gear I have:

Two Mp5 Mags Sold, still have Mp5

AKS-74 with Kobra Sight - About 15 AK Mags,

Antibiotics - I'm pretty sure this is a fairly rare medical spawn depending on how bad its needed I might just give it away

4 Frag Grenades - I wouldn't get these unless you are comfortable with Arma Grenade throwing system, it's a bit tricky.

5 Smoke Grenades

M4A3 CCO (tactical flashlight) - this is my primary weapon so a trade for another assault riffle would be most ideal. An M4A2 Silenced for examble

What I am looking for;

GPS, Rangefinder, NVGs, Maybe some clothing

M4A3 CCO Silencer (with a decent amount of SD mags,

Before we initiate the trade I will likely request you join our teamspeak, skype me, steam me. Something of that nature.

I will be checking the traders/traitors list. If you are negative then I will not trade with you.

Edited by gravatrax
  • Like 1

Best of luck but you don't really have anything trade worthy so I wouldn't expect many honest replies, certainly not for the level of items you are requesting. Antibiotics are rare but its hard to catch a cold in Chernarus. The M107 is a good find too but everything else you list is common loot.

Yeah I realize this, I just pushed off the M107 for a dmr with a ton of ammo, that's honestly the only thing I really knew I could get.

I need the antibiotics, somehow I caught a cold. I have a GPS that I don't mind trading away.

Got lucky and found some, so nevermind :)

Edited by Raytheon