kinexz

IF you're a bandit READ

Stay hidden in the woods between Chernogosk and elektrozavosk, all the people walk on the beach/road, you got a good aim you could do serious amount of kill/loot.

Once you hit them once, they start bleeding and they will need bandages. Once they are crouched bandaging themself, open fire.

enjoy!!

Stay hidden in the woods between Chernogosk and elektrozavosk' date=' all the people walk on the beach/road, you got a good aim you could do serious amount of kill/loot.

Once you hit them once, they start bleeding and they will need bandages. Once they are crouched bandaging themself, open fire.

enjoy!!

[/quote']

Real men hunt players in the north.

No worries! Ill just have to camp the woods now and wait for you bandit scum. :D

IF you're a bandit hunter READ

Go to the woods between Chernogosk and elektrozavosk, all the bandits are camping there with loot stolen from players that were on the beach/road, you got a good aim you could do serious amount of kill/loot.

enjoy!!

:D

Reward and punishment is so much greater up there, you sir know what the game is about :cool:

Well said sir.

Sitting on the coast is boring.

Well said sir.

I also agree. I choose not to be a bandit, but if I were it would definately not be on the coast. Congrats you camp people who just spawn...to get a Makarov? Good job buddy.

Well said sir.

I also agree. I choose not to be a bandit' date=' but if I were it would definately not be on the coast. Congrats you camp people who just spawn...to get a Makarov? Good job buddy.

[/quote']

Killed a couple of nub players before, simply because i needed pain killers and its unlikely theyd have used them already.

CarpetBanger, we're not mad at all. It's just pathetic. You're cheating at a game we're playing for fun, it's sort of like cheating at a friendly game of poker when there's no money involved. You don't gain anything, we don't lose anything, but you're just a douche for doing it.

Why is it any more douchey to leave the game than it is to shoot other players ?

I never thought of it but now I will leave when scumbag bandits open fire on me.

I won't be cheating, anymore that loser assholes who rob other players are cheating.

You can't be serious, right?

Let's look at the two things you've described:

- PvP. Rocket has said that this is a crucial part of the game and will never be removed.

- Disconnecting. Rocket has said that this is a problem and will eventually be worked out but right now is taking a backseat to other more pressing issues.

So. You're contradicting the guy who's making the rules here, and if you don't like those rules, well, I guess you can find another game to play.

Your comparison is the equivalent of getting punched in the nose in a boxing match, saying "That's unfair, noses break easily," and then punching the other guy in the groin.

MasterCaution' pid='11369' dateline='1336414011']

Why is it any more douchey to leave the game than it is to shoot other players ?

I never thought of it but now I will leave when scumbag bandits open fire on me.

I won't be cheating' date=' anymore that loser assholes who rob other players are cheating.

[/quote']

i get mad when i get killed by bandits as well and losing all your gear sucks as hell.. BUT i gotta admit that without bandits and without PVP this game will be MUCH less fun.

bandits - keep doing what you're doing - the game is MUCH more fun with you guys ;)

i get mad when i get killed by bandits as well and losing all your gear sucks as hell.. BUT i gotta admit that without bandits and without PVP this game will be MUCH less fun.

bandits - keep doing what you're doing - the game is MUCH more fun with you guys ;)

Agreed, without them It wouldn't feel half as tense, for me at least. Though I got pk'ed pretty quick into my first character it was interesting, and really set the mood when I started out again. Takes all kinds to make the post apocalyptic world/island.

I have a love hate relationship with bandits; I love the fact they're in the game, but hate it when they take you down & steal your stuff. As of yet, I haven't been killed by one, that I know of anyway.

After two bandits killed my clan mate I've sworn that any bandit I come across will feel the full brunt of my wrath!

Bandits of Chernaurs be warned!

:D

These threads really should be merged and a sticky posted but I digress.

It's funny to see a lot of the guys here try to take the ethical high-ground when comparing Alt-F4 to bandit-eering. Though the former is an exploit that needs to be fixed, compare the affect it has on the victims. On one hand, a successful bandit sets a survivor back hours or days in progress. On the other hand, a survivor who alt-f4s steals a prized kill from a bandit but the bandit is really no worse off than he was 10 minutes ago -- unless of course he'd been stalking his prey for far longer.

I know that player killing is an intended and vital part of the game; don't misconstrue my post as advocating a change of pvp. I just think some perspective is necessary here.

To hell with the people who try to kill someone, then alt-f4 when their prey gets the better of them though. I think we can all agree that those guys are the real douches.

Stay hidden in the woods between Chernogosk and elektrozavosk' date=' all the people walk on the beach/road, you got a good aim you could do serious amount of kill/loot.

enjoy!!

[/quote']

lol a guide to being a bean warrior

MasterCaution' pid='11369' dateline='1336414011']

I won't be cheating' date=' anymore that loser assholes who rob other players are cheating.

[/quote']

I don't think that you understand what cheating really is.

A bandit killing a survivor is a part of the game. Thus not cheating.

A person Alt-F4ing because he is being shot at is an exploit in the game so this is cheating.