NeeCH

Private Hive server looking for players (New vehicles like landrovers, pick ups and SUV's)

Hi all!

We are looking for survivors and bandits to play with on our private hive server.

If you are interested you can visit our website http://1hw.co.uk/.

And register here http://1hw.co.uk/login/do/register PLEASE REGISTER WITH EXACT INGAME NAME.

After registering you can state your interest here http://1hw.co.uk/for...ost-here/page/1.

Please state your age, and let us know a bit about yourself and why you would like to join our server.

If we like your story we will give you the password of the server.

If you get accepted you are not allowed to give the password to anyone. For instance: If you give a friend the password, without us accepting him first, he will be banned right away.

Hope to see you soon!

Edited by NeeCH

Admins are gunna be pissed with you, uh oh! You're in twubble! :D

Seriously though any need? on all 3 threads?

You're making you (and your clan) look childish and impatient, not a good thing for recruitment unless you want more childish and impatient people.

Actaully we have quite a friendly and mature community so far. It's not easy filling up the server without a whitelist system, so we need all the advertisement space we can get. Is that really a bad thing? We are trying to build a DayZ community, I don't see the problem. And I haven't heard about it from the admins so I assume it's not a problem to them either. What do you do to support the game? Please don't hate on me mate, I had enough trouble on this forum allready.

Thanks

Edited by NeeCH

We have quite a nice and mature community so far. It's not easy filling up the server without a whitelist system, so we need all the advertisement space we can get. Is that really a bad thing? We are trying to build a DayZ community, I don't see the problem. And I haven't heard about it from the admins so I assume it's not a problem to them either. What do you do to support the game? Please don't hate on me mate, I had enough trouble on this forum allready.

Thanks

No hate, Im just saying you're turning some people away by doing this IMO and the admin thing was a half joke, just because I see them telling people not to post the same thread on different forums all the time.

Having said that, I like the look of the recruitment post thingy:

Please state your ingame name if different to the one you registered here (which it shouldn't be!

Please state if you are interested in being considered as one of our friends or a community player.

Also state how many people you intend on bringing to our server..... your mates, brothers, grannies etc

Acknowledge the fact we HATE cheaters and that were inviting you to join our new server so we can have a cheat-free environment and be warned we can and WILL report you if your found to be cheating.

Please state your age, YES THIS MATTERS as we do not want little whiners, screamers, OMGWTF'ers in Teamspeak.

Please state your DayZ experience (if any)

Also i want to know why you want to play on our server, dont need an epic speech or essay, just a quick to the point mention of interest.

If I were you I'd state some of these things on your OP.

Like its really important to people to know that the admins are very anti-cheat and that they'll take swift action against cheats/hackers.

Anyways like i said, it was more advice than hate. Good luck with you're recruitment :)

How bigs your community atm ? At say, 1900 gmt+1 whats your average active users ?

we have a nice filled server every evening, but we are still looking for more players