Sign in to follow this  
martin_hjerpe@hotmail.com

Lost all gear and spawned back at beach

I had a bunch of stuff and weapons on me and was running around the airfield, suddenly while standing still it said I had a broken bone but I could still walk, after a while i figured out that I couldn't abort, my combat timer was gone and I couldn't use any items in my inventory. I suspected hackers so i esc -> alt+f4 and waited for the server to clear up a bit, now when I joined again I spawned at the beach with nothing in my inventory, wearing my camo suit, this is so fun... I love the game but I can't even play one full life without getting interrupted by a hacker or whatever it is... I'm not even going to bother being upset, I'm just disappointed.

For sure that was a Hacker just had that happem to me few hours ago but i manage to recover all my gear, you just need to remenber were you are are just before that happen and your boddie will be there unless u disconect from server.Btw u can use a online map to guide you the place were u think/know your boddie is,i had to run for almost 1 hour before i reach my dead boddie because i was way north pass the NW airfield and spawn on Balota beach,if u get in the debug area( with nothing arround ) just hit abort and join again(do not disconect server) after u join you will spawn on normal beach.

Edited by Rain Ocampo

Yes sounds like a hacker, either as said above collect your gear from your body, or start again.

Private Hive servers reduce the hacker instances drastically

Sounds like a hive issue, as far as spawning on the beach with your camo. I have also seen this happen when someone stays connected during a restart, occasionally when force closing the game, and anything else that can cause abrupt disconnection from the hive. As far as the broken leg, I suppose it's possible someone sniped you from outside the audible range of the rifle. I've also seen this before, although most people aren't good enough to do so.

This is a well known bug, right? Or maybe hackers, but I've heard LOTS of people complaining they've been sent to the beach, no stuff, broken leg. A guy actually had this happen to him on my server couple days ago. When I said

"oh yeah, that happens quite a bit, ive seen a few people have it happen to them on the forums" I got a reply of

"lol BS imma have to call you out on that one dude, no it isnt. The guy has clearly been playing on a private server and now hes came to this one he's lost all his stuff"

"How do you explain broken leg and ghillie suite?"

".....*silence*"

Edited by Rooneye

Been playing with these guys for a few months now, great group of guys, jump on our ts server and say hi! Dont forget to tell them captain rhodes sent ya!

post-115171-0-62030600-1352488556_thumb.jpg

Server IP: 69.162.88.42:2312 TS3 IP: 66.55.142.230:9371

Looking for a heavily Admined DayZ Server with 160 + vehicles, planes, choppers, new cars, and much more. Large maps for groups to setup camps and not get them destroyed or looted quickly. We do not tolerate hackers or cheating of any kind. Our Admins will check logs and will be playing daily. Currently playing Panthera Island.

Join us on our TS server you wont be dissappointed!

www.alliedtaskforce.com