AllMightyKnox

Shit Just Got Real ' Stolen Suv!

kill that guy even tho he gave u blood trans :(, ur scum tbh

Edited by jaytmuk
  • Like 6

Another piece of garbage player!! You know your the reason everyone shoots on site right. I like how you turned into a bitch when he pointed his gun at you "Dont point the gun at me or I'll kill you" Your little punk ass would have been dead just for saying that to me. Jaberwock nailed it, this kid is pure SCUMBAGGERY!! Little piece of shit even does a victory lalalala while hes looting him. Blood bags you and you kill him?? For what reason?? His bad ass shotgun!

• Like 2

Yeah I'm all for calling friendly if you have no way to defend yourself as a means to survive.. but getting him to bloodbag you then putting him down is just fucked.

• Like 1

Wow, Alot of hate. You all must not have heared of my clan. Team Kaos ' Kill All On Sight ' Straight Bandit Group.

I gave you all beans :)

Edited by kn0x187YT
  • Like 1

One should be able to reject beans given by assholes such as your sociopathic self.

• Like 1

Kn0x. i like your video, but i would suggest you not KOS.

Watch some of frankie's videos he has the perfekt gaming style down for recording.

I know it's the way you do it and i respekt that but most people hate this kind of gaming mentality.

Cheers - Sir Michno

• Like 1

Sounds like you are all mad that i play the game in a different way :) It's ok :thumbsup: Have some beans aswell HighSpiral ! :beans: :beans: :beans:

Kn0x. i like your video, but i would suggest you not KOS.

Watch some of frankie's videos he has the perfekt gaming style down for recording.

I know it's the way you do it and i respekt that but most people hate this kind of gaming mentality.

Cheers - Sir Michno

Great post, Thanks. I was live streaming and most people wanted me to be a sick bandit a dirty one.

It was the purpose of the stream aswell. I don't always kill on sight. There is actually good players out there

that you can become friends w/ :) But yeah i understand what you said Michno :)

Edited by kn0x187YT

Ok why the fuck r u wearing a hat while playing DayZ...

Why not? I always ware a hat. I'm a baseball player by the way but that don't mean anything.

O and btw that wasnt trolling when u shot that guy it was just assholery (yes i made up a word to insult u deal with it) also love how u say ur a shoot on sight but u let him help u then u kill him...

Why not? I always ware a hat. I'm a baseball player by the way but that don't mean anything.

well its just i see to many swag fags always wearing them and its starting to piss me right (not calling u swag fag btw)

Blood is on your hands good sir blood is on your hands

Muahahahaha! (Evil Laugh) !

I still love you Knox (no homo)

It was a stupid video and if your a bandit your a shit one at that. Calling out friendly and then killing someone after they blood bag you is a douche move plain and simple. That's not even a style of play its just being a prick. Your not a bandit you play the game scared as shit "Am i going to die" PUSSY. I love that you fucked with some hackers at the end there big bad bandit boy got what he deserved. Also if you didn't know they were hackers your a lot dumber than i initially thought.

• Like 2

haha this happend for being a douche in the wrong place at the wrong time. Glad you did die though, I don't like your LB face STICK!

Sounds like you are all mad that i play the game in a different way :) It's ok :thumbsup: Have some beans aswell HighSpiral ! :beans: :beans: :beans:

Great post, Thanks. I was live streaming and most people wanted me to be a sick bandit a dirty one.

It was the purpose of the stream aswell. I don't always kill on sight. There is actually good players out there

that you can become friends w/ :) But yeah i understand what you said Michno :)

not really, but your clan name sucks balls. That's pretty much the only qualm i have with you good sir. I play in a similar way, but generally less of a dick than the guy in the vid.

• Like 1

Here have some beans, cheer up. Not my fault i play the game in a different way. :)

• Like 1

Don't listen to all these QQ's. Be a man and take the apocolypse by the balls. You have my beans good sir.

Thanks bud!

• Like 1