Sign in to follow this  
Froddoyo

Eject prompt & More Realistic drinking

My first suggestion has to do with ejecting on vehicles. Today me and brother had a SUV and I somehow by accident selected the eject button from the middle mouse selection. I think i went to go press enter to type (Cause im used to other games like warz and a couple other games were typing uses enter) while I unknowingly had the middle mouse selection on the eject function.

It would be really nice to see a second display on that selection saying Eject, then under neath with a yes or no. Without this, many people are dying for a pretty stupid reason. You wouldnt just accidentally pull the door handle open and jump out.

My second suggestion has to do with the thirst, and how it works, originally you just drink when your thirsty and it brings your thirst to full. In real life, even with a zombie apocalypse, would you always chug a coke right off? No, unless your just hardcore or something.

If a system was made so that you can take gradual drinks. but then again you cant just gear a open pop can, well in reality you probably wouldnt do that, pehaps a different kind of pop form such as a bottled coke? One drink would not fill your thirst metre, but as drinks can be taken it gains. So in a case were you would be really thirst you would have to take like 5 drinks (lets for example say every bottle lasts for 5 drinks) before become quenched.

Thought these might be good ideas for making a more realistic gameplay

Thats what this games about right?

Or I am just to high to think?

congrats Colorado and Washington. Have fun with it. ;)

Fuck it, I shotgun all my coke and pepsi, all I need is a hunting knife and a can of soda

What are the reasons for saving the drinks?You fill up your thirst meter and now your 5 drinks away from death or you drink one drink every time your thirst icon is blinking and they last the same amount of time IMO.I say make drinks super rare,ability to drink from water sources and finding a canteen as a huge benefit to survival.

I have to say I disagree with both of them, no offence of course :)

Firstly the Eject is there for emergency situations where you need to get out FAST adding an extra step to it will make it take longer and be more fiddly, when you're about to crash or whatever thats the last thing you need.

The second, I think even you will admit you havent thought it through properly xD

On another note, whats happened in Colorado and Washington? xD

Edited by Rooneye