Sign in to follow this  
psikys

Hell In North Carolina - Aether Games 1st Person ONLY

Server Info

• 199.241.184.194:2332
  • DayZ Panthera - Hell In North Carolina (v1.7.3/build 98220) [VETERAN|3DP:OFF|CH:OFF][GMT-6] - hosted by AetherGames.us

TeamSpeak Info

• address: ts3.aethergames.us:10437
  • password: Welcome123 (only passworded to prevent the public list trolls from joining)

Server Time Zone

• US Central Time

Server Restart Schedule

• Every 6 hours starting at midnight

Rules

• Side Chat currently enabled (this may change at some point but not now).
  • No voice in side chat (you will be kicked).
  • No griefing the server.
  • In general, don't be a douche. Don't come in screaming racist remarks into side chat, or typing them for that matter. This isn't COD. Go back there if you want to act that way.

Additional Details

• This server is entirely about you, the player. We want to have fun, and we want our players to have fun. We've had admins in the past who played the "it's my house my rules" game before, and I let it slide for a while, but I pay for the server, so now it's my rules. My rules state, players can play when they want and how they want. The only exceptions to that are the rules listed above, and that's to keep a level of respect in the server. No randome restarts, if you kill an admin, they won't be rebooting the server to try and get their stuff back, or their helicopter/uaz/bus/INSERTVEHICLEHERE back. That doesn't fly. In game, admins are no different than you. Players of the server.
  • Come join us. Feel at home, and register on our site. That let's me poll the users at random to talk about changes, updates, etc...

See you out there. :)

Edited by Psikys

Actually stopping admins from rebooting when killed? I always found when they do that to be contradictory. If you play DayZ, you play it for the players, or it's no fun. Getting gear and restarting when you lose it when killed by a player makes no sense. It's like not playing the game....

Actually stopping admins from rebooting when killed? I always found when they do that to be contradictory. If you play DayZ, you play it for the players, or it's no fun. Getting gear and restarting when you lose it when killed by a player makes no sense. It's like not playing the game....

My thoughts exactly.

Like I said, I let em go because they were paying for the server, but I'm done with that. Done with the bullshit and the arguments. Come, play, and enjoy.

• Like 1

Update: Changed map to Panthera.

WHY?? Oh well, it's still in the state I live, a private hive, and no admin abuse. I'm still gonna try it. Once I figure out how to use Six Updater for DayZ. No, screw it, I'm just going to use DayZ commander.

Edit: Having trouble finding the server on the server list. I'll try to connect remotely but I don't want to do that EVERY time...

Edited by Neko-san

WHY?? Oh well, it's still in the state I live, a private hive, and no admin abuse. I'm still gonna try it. Once I figure out how to use Six Updater for DayZ. No, screw it, I'm just going to use DayZ commander.

Edit: Having trouble finding the server on the server list. I'll try to connect remotely but I don't want to do that EVERY time...

If you add the ip address to your favorites within DayZ Commander that should fix the problem. Let us know if you still have trouble connecting.

Just add the IP and Port to your favorites list in DayZ Commander.