Sign in to follow this  
KnightRid3R

KnightRid3R Girl Gamer Just Sayin hi :D and my first video!

Sure do ever since vent released it...have to play on US2 now tho since US1 is ping capped :(

Nice! My group moved to us 2 as well so I'll c u out there! I get like 110-160 ping depending on time cos I'm a Brit lol.

ah, the trolling is sublime, morphvox pro or your balls are yet to drop dude, or both.

Whatever, you had those saps eating out of your hand bro, one of them was actually falling in love with you lol

Toxicsludge: yeh it's dead at this time

Wabbit: I have no idea what you're talking about but yeh our group does mess around and have fun :P

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.

Something's telling me you dislike the contents of this thread. I don't know why.

• Like 1

What's this bullshit, actually?

Girls rarely ask for attention on the internet, if we want attention, we'd just go to a pub and act drunk. The only girls who are attention whores on the internet are those who aren't actually girls, just kids ranging between 12-16 years of age.

• Like 1

Wabbit: I have no idea what you're talking about but yeh our group does mess around and have fun :P

sure doll face ;)

Edited by wabbit

What's this bullshit, actually?

Girls rarely ask for attention on the internet, if we want attention, we'd just go to a pub and act drunk. The only girls who are attention whores on the internet are those who aren't actually girls, just kids ranging between 12-16 years of age.

You know what I mean...

"Oh hey you guys, Do you mind if I, a girl, join in? I hope the fact I'm a girl is okay with you guys. Did I mention I'm a girl? Because I'm a girl."

I know of legitimate girls who do this and I facepalm every time.

So why do you have to put "girl" in the title? Oh I know why, to entice the hungry neckbeards lurking these forums.

So why do you have to put "girl" in the title? Oh I know why, to entice the hungry neckbeards lurking these forums.

I believe this is the first time I've ever seen the term neckbeard used as an insult.

So the problem is obvious...if a guy made the same video and put "Guy Gamer" in the title this would be gone in less than a page, but girl was in the title so here we are page 2...and counting.

Guys let's face it girls game, we know, but putting girl in the title appears to beg for attention, and if you look anywhere any girl gamer will get a 6:1 viewer following over a guy. We as men should be better but damn those feminine guiles they will get us everytime. Just disappointed in men in general I think I'm gonna start calling myself a girl gamer in all my forum posts. I'll surely get more responses.

You know what I mean...

"Oh hey you guys, Do you mind if I, a girl, join in? I hope the fact I'm a girl is okay with you guys. Did I mention I'm a girl? Because I'm a girl."

I know of legitimate girls who do this and I facepalm every time.

That's more because the internet has been threatening territory for girls, for a long time. Even though that time is long over, some still tend to like show that behaviour, it doesn't have anything to do with attention, it's just being cautious etc.

• Like 1

That's more because the internet has been threatening territory for girls, for a long time. Even though that time is long over, some still tend to like show that behaviour, it doesn't have anything to do with attention, it's just being cautious etc.

My idea of "Cautious" isn't to proclaim the very thing people harass you over repeatedly, but that's just me.

murphyman: thanks

and sorry didn't mean to start anything up here just wanted to get my vid out there as would anyone else and mainly for feedback since it's my first vid and first time video editing.

Frankly I don't care if there's a girl or a boy, I just like girl's voices, specially small ones.

mehehehe.

As I said earlier, my only intention in posting a video and putting 'girl' in was to show that girls can play video games too and show my ability (even just as a player in general) because most people assume I can't. And merely just for fun hoping to get some feedback on it. I watched all of scariel's videos and thought hmm maybe I can try do this. I'm sorry if I caused any offence to anybody, that was not my intention, I didn't look at it like that.

Mainly wanted to start off with a light-hearted funny vid which I hope came across and then start to put some squad fights up, already got some footage of some squad helicopter fights :) so should be good! :)

Also, I have played games since original Xbox came out and I love games! In my experience, most of the time people expect me to not be good at a game when i first meet them but my ability to play is not any less than anybody else's.

Anyway, I have no problems with the other stuff as I play with a group of friends who I have known for a long time and we has fun and stuffs haha!

• Like 1

As I said earlier, my only intention in posting a video and putting 'girl' in was to show that girls can play video games too and show my ability (even just as a player in general) because most people assume I can't. And merely just for fun hoping to get some feedback on it. I watched all of scariel's videos and thought hmm maybe I can try do this. I'm sorry if I caused any offence to anybody, that was not my intention, I didn't look at it like that.

Mainly wanted to start off with a light-hearted funny vid which I hope came across and then start to put some squad fights up, already got some footage of some squad helicopter fights :) so should be good! :)

you didn't offend me bro, the old trans-sexual trolling thing isn't my bag but i do see the humour in exposing other peoples foolishness.

so you get beans for that dude

For the lad believing that girl gamers have no significant advantage of being a girl gamer. you probably haven't played many MMO's .. During my time playing WoW, players presenting theirselves as female ALWAYS had priority in guilds and just prior in general actually.. and it more or less bothered me because through the guilds i've been in and such I noticed how some of them could be quite bad at the game, knowledge and skill wise and would just get all the profits of dungeon runs. I specficily despised the ones that were arogant allong the way.

• Like 1

For the lad believing that girl gamers have no significant advantage of being a girl gamer. you probably haven't played many MMO's .. During my time playing WoW, players presenting theirselves as female ALWAYS had priority in guilds and just prior in general actually.. and it more or less bothered me because through the guilds i've been in and such I noticed how some of them could be quite bad at the game, knowledge and skill wise and would just get all the profits of dungeon runs. I specficily despised the ones that were arogant allong the way.

Allow me to reiterate:

Being a girl doesn't protect you from a bullet in this game. No matter how much stuff people give you, someone will still crack a shot into your skull and take it for themselves.

I have played many MMOs. In a competent group of players, nobody gives a diamond-encrusted fuck what kinda chromosomes you have. Anyone who does is a legitimate pillock and deserves to be surrounded by incompetent players where they belong.

Holy crap. Is the debate still goig on? Anyhoo, welcome Knightrider and nice vid.

Rgds - Man gamer.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 1