muza1875

chopper douche

A low act requiring no skill, you didn't think he was a hacker your just cheap. Now if you had of held him up and left him there with nothing, that would have been awesome.

• Like 1

i did think he was a hacker though, otherwise i would have just said yea fuck u bro got your chopper before he logged off.

I had been playing on the server for couple hours, logged off for ten and came back on to see a guy on a chopper above my head ( only two other people on)

yea that's me :(

one day when you notice you have no real friends, when you lay awake at night wondering where it all went wrong, why your life has amounted to less than a rats fart in the wind your stunted mind will recall this incident and all will become clear.

• Like 1

one day when you notice you have no real friends, when you lay awake at night wondering where it all went wrong, why your life has amounted to less than a rats fart in the wind your stunted mind will recall this incident and all will become clear.

cool story

learn to fly choppers you flew into the tree fucking idiot

youdontsay.jpg

I LOVE YOU MUZZA!!!! I WANT YOUR BABIES!!!

Keep up the awsum hacker killing bro!!!

• Like 1

I LOVE YOU MUZZA!!!! I WANT YOUR BABIES!!!

Keep up the awsum hacker killing bro!!!

the guy he killed wasn't a hacker, but don't worry dude, you can still let him fuck you and have his kids

• Like 1

the guy he killed wasn't a hacker, but don't worry dude, you can still let him fuck you and have his kids

yaay!

• Like 2

You can kill people that give you stuff, you can join a group and betray that's all fine but don't pretend for a second that you were "checking" he/she was a hacker. That's a euphemism for greed, your stary sober comment reflects the selfish troll wihtin. If you were just 'checking' could have told somebody and helped him or others back to it but you didn't and you're pretending otherwise. And why people kill for things they can't even use properlly escapes me....

Serious though...how many videos of people raging about being killed in vehicals do we need to see before they learn to control people by making them sit down when they are vunerable?!?!?! This shit is avoidable...A simple instruction like sit down 20 meters away from the cockpit should suffice...and if i saw anybody ANYBODY aiming down sights at my face when i'm in a heli (he would have had a clear third person view!) i would GTFO and kill them. I always roll my mousewheel when unknowns are close by so i can jump in an instant....

Edited by Trizzo
  • Like 2