Swordsworn

Swordsworn and Co. Warehouse

DE 818 ok i will be on in the church whats your name

Swordsworn is my name, im still on my ride down there (had to pick up your items) ill be there in about 4-5 minutes

Hey bud. I have 3 Ghillie suites and am offering to trade them for a hefty price. Also I have 3 L85s if you can offer a good enough price they are yours.

hey there, we are pretty interested in the ghillie suits, the L85 AWS are sweet but since we have 2 already im not too "hot" for them but if the price is right we´ll take it.

As you can see what we have on stock just take a look and name a price :)

Ok. I gotta see what we have back at HQ, consult with the other officers, then we will let you know in the next 24 hours. Sound good?

hey there, we are pretty interested in the ghillie suits, the L85 AWS are sweet but since we have 2 already im not too "hot" for them but if the price is right we´ll take it.

As you can see what we have on stock just take a look and name a price :)

ok meet you in the church and i see you have some guillie could i take 2 for... name your price

i spawned dead in the church, if it wasnt you who killed me i want you to save my corpse till i reach it.

since youre no longer on the server i assume you killed me, thx buddy....

Edited by Swordsworn

since youre no longer on the server i assume you killed me, thx buddy....

i got to the church i found a M4AI and a alice pack might have been you i tried defending it then i died so fuck...

Ok Folks, since bennybodkin ripped me i would like you to hunt him down.

Add him to friends via dayzcommander and whenever you see him playing go and hunt him down.

I will reward the first 5 Screenshot on which his name shows up in a deathmessage with a an item which can drop at a Helicrashsite. If someone brings my Nv goggles, gps and m4ai cco sd back together with a screenshot of his death(study body) will get a L85A2 AWS.

Noone fools the empire

Edited by Swordsworn
  • Like 2

Ok. I gotta see what we have back at HQ, consult with the other officers, then we will let you know in the next 24 hours. Sound good?

sounds good :)

Willing to trade my l85A2 AWS for something, message me on skype: imarcftw777 if you want to talk more about it

Hello Swordsworn,

I am looking for an NVG. Will you accept an AS50 with 2x 5rd Mags ? Let me know if you want to set up a trade.

yes i do, plz write me via pm your ingamename and ill add you to our whitelist or add my to skype "Swordsworn40k"

Question... how hacker free is your server?

Also, I can't join your server.

Its 100% Hackerfree and to answer both your posts, you cant connect ands hackerfree because we use a whitelist so noone who is not approved by us can connect, besides that we shut the server down if we dont play.

Let me know if you talked to your guys and have an idea what you would like to get.

cheers

I talked with the gents, and we are willing to give you 90% of our gear for access to your server and a ural or some larger vehicle to transport the men. We are so bloody sick of hackers and getting teleported 100ft into the air. Let me know what you think.

I talked with the gents, and we are willing to give you 90% of our gear for access to your server and a ural or some larger vehicle to transport the men. We are so bloody sick of hackers and getting teleported 100ft into the air. Let me know what you think.

sry we wont share our server with other player this wont happen.

+1Satyrphetamine easy and smooth trade

May I get the info on how to set up a server like you have Swordsworn? And then, how about 2 camo clothes and 3 mags of M107 mags for 3 FN FALS and 9 Mags

download gotcha its an anticheat tool and it has a whitelist which only let players connect you have signed into this list

and im sorry i have no use for the fn fals :/

Ok Folks, since bennybodkin ripped me i would like you to hunt him down.

Add him to friends via dayzcommander and whenever you see him playing go and hunt him down.

I will reward the first 5 Screenshot on which his name shows up in a deathmessage with a an item which can drop at a Helicrashsite. If someone brings my Nv goggles, gps and m4ai cco sd back together with a screenshot of his death(study body) will get a L85A2 AWS.

Noone fools the empire

if you genuninely believe i killed you then ok i cant change your mind... seeing as you have started a search party on me ok let the fights begin

Humph must be a bug, regardless in looking for helo parts, I need pretty much the lot of rotor engine parts 4 scrap and 8 glass . I've got as as50 with 1 NATO mag an m107 with 1 mag 10+ svd mags a bison with 3 mags a gillie suit a non nv fal 2-3 dmrs. I also have nvgs and a coyote pack but I'm not reall looking to get rid of them let me know if we can work something out.