Sign in to follow this  
livbythegun

I want you guys to be the judge of this...Skip to the last 2 minutes. or just watch the whole video

the chronology was broke legs and were loosing blood / grey screen. As soon as you hit the ground, it said "In Combat" and showed the G17 combat icon. then you were dead.

Would an AS-50 round to the legs do that? or possibly a grenade behind you - I've heard that you don't hear the grenade that kills you in DayZ.

Everybody wants to yell Hackzz!! when the post-death analysis is unclear, but lets face it - rapid sequential events in Arma2 are often animated non-linearly or not necessarily chronologically, or even completely. the engine is funky. especially when someone on the other team has 200 ping.

the chronology was broke legs and were loosing blood / grey screen. As soon as you hit the ground, it said "In Combat" and showed the G17 combat icon. then you were dead.

Would an AS-50 round to the legs do that? or possibly a grenade behind you - I've heard that you don't hear the grenade that kills you in DayZ.

Everybody wants to yell Hackzz!! when the post-death analysis is unclear, but lets face it - rapid sequential events in Arma2 are often animated non-linearly or not necessarily chronologically, or even completely. the engine is funky. especially when someone on the other team has 200 ping.

I could hear perfectly fine after i broke my legs. Who the hell would anticipate 2 grenades at the perfect time and place? There are no AS-50s on this server.

I hear no cracks, no shots or anything when I break my legs and literally lose 10k blood. I actually DIE right before I hear shots headed into my direction.

THERE ARE ONLY m24s and CZ sniper rifles on this server! but they are EXTREMELY rare.

That sucks, to put it bluntly.

I rekon thats a lil strange... when i hack insta kills yah, it does break yah legs (like this) , but youre normally dead before yah hit the ground.

I rekon thats a lil strange... when i hack insta kills yah, it does break yah legs (like this) , but youre normally dead before yah hit the ground.

Err.... that's refreshingly honest and informative.....I think??