Science Jelly

Poll: Which gun is best in which situation?

Depends on the situation but probably the M14 for PvP (I am not a Bandit) +G17 for Zed's w/ an M4 variant for Zed's

Be careful:

Once I took a full SD load out for a night time raid on the NWAF. Got back to Green Mountain and got sniped. 'Prick took the M4 and M9 and left me with a revolver. Beware

M14 is my favourite gun by far.

P.S. While the Red Dot Sight is good the M14 needs an ACOG Sight!

Edited by Shrimpy223

I really dont like having two primary weapons with me, so a rather silent and powerfull and long range weapon is the optimum, where the M16A4 ACOG realy shines, 80m audible range for zeds, you can easily pick targets at 600-800 meters, and it has the good old STANAG round

if i cant find one of those, the other M4 variants are good

As50 in all situations good thing I have 2 ;)

I'd love to see you killing off zeds at the airfield or chernogorsk with that

Edited by Zombo

Some people are saying L85 + M4A1 CCO SD..really? The M4 has like a 200 meter effective range and it's only good for shooting zombies, while the L85 has terrible accuracy, and it's such a shitty weapon when it comes to shooting at all. You'll have a disadvantage 95% of the time with that loadout if a target is 400+ or even 300 meters from you. Anyway, my ideal loadout would be an AS50 + MK48 if you have rangefinders, or replace the MK48 with an L85 for scanning if you play with a bud :P If you don't have rangefinders, then probably a DMR paired with an MK.

Every situation: AKM. No need for fancy "setups", just grab the rifle and smoke some bandits.

As50 in all situations good thing I have 2

So you use it in the following situations....

. You've entered a building, let's say an apartment building in Cherno or Berezino. You have aggroed a couple and they have now entered the building and have you trapped. Given how the AS50 is great in all situations, you don't even bother using your sidearm and just use your AS50. You now have every single zombie in the town, entering your building. Nicely done!

. It's night time. A sniper has seen you and shot at you with a DMR. You try to get to a good position to kill him.. but OH WAIT! You can't use your AS50 with NV's, but he can with his DMR. The result? Your dead.

I'd re-consider 'All situations' buddy.

M14/FAL/M16 are some of the best non-sniper weapons that can be used in a variety of situations. Lee Enfield, considering it's so easy to find, actually might be one of the best in the game. I sometimes keep my Enfield, rather than take an AK I just found.

I'm currently using an M4 CCO SD, and I think it's actually surprisingly good. I've managed to take players down with just 3 rounds (If you hit the right spots), and have taken players out from more than 200+ meters away. Sometimes.. It's not the gun, it's the guy holding it.

Edited by RJTurneR
  • Like 2