Sign in to follow this  
Zaeed

Debug Monitor

Please move Debug Monotor a little higher of move sound and visibility indicators

0d48767c42bd.jpg

Guest Suffocation

What sized monitor do you play on? I haven't had a problem with this myself, maybe a screen resolution issue, post up what you got and I will let you know.

That is definitely a screen-res issue' date=' at 1080p they are a good 4 inches apart.

[/quote']

And u maked them only for 1080p resolution? How about ppl who playing on lower resolution?

Guest Suffocation

Zaeed, Adam is stating that while playing on a screen resolution of 1080p they are 4 inches apart... Just make sure you desktop screen res is the same as your in game screen res and you 3d object res matches that or atleast is close. (3d doesnt matter too much but I have ran into issues sometimes due to it being too low)

Just make sure you desktop screen res is the same as your in game screen res

My monitor doesnt take any high resolutions.

So i just asked to optimise debud monitor for all resolution.Its doesnt hard,i know

Guest Suffocation

Your resolution does not have to be high!

What size is your monitor and what resolution are playing on?

What is the max amount of resolution you can play at?

Let me know and I will give it a quick test. I have 3 monitors, a 32'', 19'' and a 15'' so I will be able to explore most possibilities. Though regardless of size I will be able to do them on my 32''.

This is caused by interface size actually. Go into your video settings and click on the advanced tab. Then on the far right side is a drop down list for ( Interface Size) just select the next size smaller if this bothers you too much. You will have to restart the game for this to work right.

This option will make all interface resources smaller. This will make your hud,action menu, and any interfaces smaller. Chose one that works best for you.