Sign in to follow this  
Sires

How can I make it not turn 'blurry' when I run?

I like what post processing does when I stand, but when I run, it turns all blurry, I hate it. Is there any way to turn this part off?

TY

They are intertwined my friend

Is there any way to like mess with the files, and change them?

Hello there

Try lowering post processing, the two effects are connected, but you may be able to strike a happy medium.

Rgds

Lok

Is there any way to like mess with the files, and change them?

No.

But do you have your headbob turned off? This can cause weird blurry shit to happen when you run.

There is something that can add extra effects to the video options, I cant remember exactly, though i think they may be more to do with anti aliasing. Hmm i'll try find it.

Ahh here it is, not sure if it will even work or its the right thing or whatever, but Im sure someone cleverer than me can xD

http://www.armaholic...ge.php?id=17837

EDIT: And I know that it seems like an ArmA 2 thing, but here is a guy using it with DayZ:

Edited by Rooneye
  • Like 1

I think your 3D Resolution needs to be the same as your regular Resolution (100%). I remember having blur effect going on with more/less than 100% Resolution. Also having Post Processing disabled will help tremendously.

I think your 3D Resolution needs to be the same as your regular Resolution (100%). I remember having blur effect going on with more/less than 100% Resolution. Also having Post Processing disabled will help tremendously.

Yes. Make sure you keep your resolutions constant. I don't know why no one mentioned this :P

Yes. Make sure you keep your resolutions constant. I don't know why no one mentioned this :P

cos it really is common sense.

There is something that can add extra effects to the video options, I cant remember exactly, though i think they may be more to do with anti aliasing. Hmm i'll try find it.

Ahh here it is, not sure if it will even work or its the right thing or whatever, but Im sure someone cleverer than me can xD

http://www.armaholic...ge.php?id=17837

EDIT: And I know that it seems like an ArmA 2 thing, but here is a guy using it with DayZ:

Works nicely! Looks good too, I have a much smoother experience using this. No more running blur!