Serious Stan

What do you do in DayZ?

I used to bandit a lot of people but now I generally just stick in cherno and elektro helping people who need it. If I get bored I start shooting anyone who doesn't respond to hails or screw with new players.

Ive always played solo, now i bandit groups with my as 50... I snipe one then ghost to another area snipe ago on and so on...after i run out of mags I'll go back to helping people

I get all geared up and then get bored and set myself up overlooking an airfield or something then log off. move on to another hive and repeat. Then I log back in when the server is full and grab a couple cheap kills.

Trying to fix helicopters is fun for a while, building a multiple tent base somewhere is good. Hoarding as many vehicles as you can find etc..

So the suggestions to my future in DayZ and maybe yours is:

Kidnap people, then make them run through the airfield. If they succeed, give them a weapon or something.

You want a challenge? Try being a Medic.

Squad firefights, baby

Cody's hardmode: High pop server, no weapons at all, help players. Doesn't matter if they are bandits, help everyone you see. Or at least attempt it.

Milk Run: Spawn in Kamenka. Run the entirety of the rail road tracks to berezino without eating or drinking. When you arrive in Berezino get food and drink.

Quad Flip Competition: Get 2 ATV's + one friend. See who can take a bridge at full speed and survive.

Trying to fix helicopters is fun for a while, building a multiple tent base somewhere is good. Hoarding as many vehicles as you can find etc..

I used to bandit a lot of people but now I generally just stick in cherno and elektro helping people who need it. If I get bored I start shooting anyone who doesn't respond to hails or screw with new players.

These are good suggestions, thank you all. I got some new ideas from here on how to entertain myself in DayZ

had a fun run yesterday, Full heli we flew around all day hoarding vehicles, visiting heli crashes and we literally raped elektro, fun times! thanks to Willy ;)

Being a medic isn't a "challenge" per se. It's more a question of "will this guy shoot me?"

Being a medic isn't a "challenge" per se. It's more a question of "will this guy shoot me?"

The challenge lies in the way that you confront people, if you act right. there is less chance of getting shot.

Traded with an unknown on namalsk yesterday. Gave him epi-pen injection and he gave me food (I starved). Really good to play so...