impossibleRIOT

We Need a Server Company that IS NOT Horrible

Care to share? I hear this as a common complaint - '40 person servers' being run on a run of the mill machine w/ virtual machines for 20 other servers. It's not uncommon to see servers with 40+ slots bog down with more than 10 people. It's a shame too.

Hey impossible, i would like to offer you the chance of having a map editor, i can do great things and would love to help, if you dig, just pm me!

I recently bought a server from Dayz.st it has gone very smoothly and their control panel is sick.

Care to share? I hear this as a common complaint - '40 person servers' being run on a run of the mill machine w/ virtual machines for 20 other servers. It's not uncommon to see servers with 40+ slots bog down with more than 10 people. It's a shame too.

xstreaming gaming ...we will give it a shot and go from there. there is a 5 money back and they dont seem to have bs like they say we will try to get back with you in 24 hours rather imediate bs.

Had a vilayer instance in AU a while back, utter rubbish and reminded me of why I went down the path of dedicated servers a long time ago. They make money by slapping as many customers as they can on there and given the 1000s of empty servers in the list they sure are making a stack of moolah out of it.

My question is, why even bother though?