Sign in to follow this  
doodleisbrutal

Backpacks - a new idea for them

What if like in real life when you opened you backpack it showed a open backpack like zipped open and whatnot and then their were items inside that you would click and it would have option saying what you would like to do with it, like throw it on the ground because you didnt need it etc. but it showed the item like say you had matches or food, something like this would show up i guess and you would click it and do what you wanted with it. so you could also move it around so say you had different stuff in it you could organize it and have ammo on one side, steaks on the other and morphine at the bottom. and i guess guns would have their separate case or you jsut carry them on your shoulder or waste.... Watcha think? To be honest, I dont give a dam.

• Like 1

Void being a bit rude, but still no. It's not that I don't prefer my games to be unrealistic, it's that 1. this would be almost impossible to do and 2. it would make inventory even harder and more complicated to use than it is now.

To be honest, I dont give a dam.

That was my favourite part. I also hate beavers.

Id have to say no as well.

It would just be more hassle than its worth. There is no benifit to doing this other than helping those with OCD who are peeved that their items in their backpacks arnt in the right order.