fearsz

(1.7.3) 70+ Vehicles | rMod | Care packages! | ***Whitelist applications** | Public Ventrilo

Adding "-mod=@dayz;@rMod" launch option from the linked rmod site instructions makes my DayZ commander say that DayZ isn't installed. Even though everything matches up (1.7.3 & 98836) and @rmod & @dayz the only extra expansions, the server rejects me joining - saying bad version. Remote joining rejects immediately as well.

Edit: partially fixed, still working on getting in. I had DayzRedux pointed to in my commander settings.

Edited by Roshambo-USMC

IGN: GreenieGriz

GUID: e54f51670cfd923dc4f5af16b92dbfbf

Cheers,

GG

Whitelisted have fun also guys dont be afraid to hop on vent with us 208.100.30.245 port 3201

Adding "-mod=@dayz;@rMod" launch option from the linked rmod site instructions makes my DayZ commander say that DayZ isn't installed. Even though everything matches up (1.7.3 & 98836) and @rmod & @dayz the only extra expansions, the server rejects me joining - saying bad version. Remote joining rejects immediately as well.

Edit: partially fixed, still working on getting in. I had DayzRedux pointed to in my commander settings.

If you need help I have added a tutorial on how to install rMod on the main post.

GUID: ab5acbfa9378970af4a61cab4ca97ced

IGN: Modestep

Whitelisted have fun and dont be afraid to hop on vent :)

did you update your arma its been up for me in fact i logged on earlier this mourning to check on it

I don't believe an incorrect version would prevent me from bringing it up in remote join in the game browser and then gives false readings for the status and player amount (0/50 Creating), but the version matches anyways.

Edited by Roshambo-USMC

Im sorry man i have no idea whats going on i just tried logging in with two other buddies of mine and everything is good on our side.

Edited by iOvertake

This is an awesome server, but we need more players! come play! :D

Edited by Modestep