Sign in to follow this  
MrMadakey

lee enfield in the nwa

ok some guy just tried shootin me even though he knew i was there already he tried shootin me 3 times missed every shot with his lee enfield in the northwest airfield are bandits just gettin dumber and dumber cuz i rolled over once shot him and he died with my m107 but because he shot his enfield every zombie was on me like flies on shit my legs were broken and passed out through blood loss stupid bandit

• Like 1

well no not really since i rolled out and he was blatently standin next to me and got 1 shotted xD

I'm not one to care for people's grammar.

But you sound retarded.

ok some guy just tried shootin me even though he knew i was there already he tried shootin me 3 times missed every shot with his lee enfield in the northwest airfield are bandits just gettin dumber and dumber cuz i rolled over once shot him and he died with my m107 but because he shot his enfield every zombie was on me like flies on shit my legs were broken and passed out through blood loss stupid bandit

No punctuation, whatsoever.

He killed you. Indirectly but he killed you. That's a victory in my book.

• Like 1

lol you people must be retarded urselves that u actually care if im not using punctuation or correct spellin this is the internet...

i dont care what u think...

He killed you. Indirectly but he killed you. That's a victory in my book.

ill agree with this it is a victory for me and the guy with the enfield more the guy with the enfield as i was kitted to the eye balls with stuff lol but still i just wouldnt think about goin to the north west airfield with an enfield maybe thats where im makin the mistake << oh and lads no punctuation or correct spellin again oh gnoez

It's like that guy who killed me by drawing every zombie in a 50-yard radius to me by throwing a smoke at me. If that was you, I hate you, but well done.

So basically I'm wrong for running for the NWAF on a fresh spawn? Cool I seem to do fine, get there grab a gun kill zed's/PVP head for a new location run for a bit die do it all again. So far got a AS50, FN FAL, several M4's and AK's, some shotguns, Rocket launcher, and a few other items stashed in some tents around cherno now...seems that wrong=right....

He had a lee enfeild. You had better stuff. HOW DID YOU LET ZAMBIES DESTORY YOU!?

He had a lee enfeild. You had better stuff. HOW DID YOU LET ZAMBIES DESTORY YOU!?

i was hidin in a tree he walked straight into me got a shot into my leg (bad aim i guess) so he broke my legs at this point im bleedin he took 2 more shots missed both i put 1 into him with an m107 and he died next thing u know i pass out through blood loss and all the zombies ate me because the m107 is loud as hell so i got eaten i wasnt attached to my gear because i now play on private servers anyway and rule #1 of dayz anyway is dont get attached to nothin u have ive learnt my lesson he came off as the better person i just didnt think it was the best idea to use a lee enfield in the nwa but ive been wrong before fair play to the kid he couldve had some good loot but i dont think he thought about the fact its still an m107 and it still kills in 1 shot who ever finds that equipment is gonna be a happy man :)

So basically I'm wrong for running for the NWAF on a fresh spawn? Cool I seem to do fine, get there grab a gun kill zed's/PVP head for a new location run for a bit die do it all again. So far got a AS50, FN FAL, several M4's and AK's, some shotguns, Rocket launcher, and a few other items stashed in some tents around cherno now...seems that wrong=right....

i never said u was wrong to use a fresh spawn did i... i just thought it was random he took a lee enfield there the guy got lucky by walkin into the same tree im pretty sure he was as surprised as me that there was some1 else there i think he had the same idea as me because there was a heli crash site and i was scoutin it and the position i was in was a gd position