Sign in to follow this  
Ritzyhalo (DayZ)

What should i do?

Hello everyone, so at the beginning of dayz i though it would be fun to hack, so i get a certain hack off the interenet and shortly after got banned So after many hours of trying to get a new cd i read somewhere that i have to rebuy the game again. So eventually i get around to it and i do. So before this happens i remove my hacks, because i dont want to have any chance of being banned again. So i go into Dayz Commander, and play for roughly 3 hours over (with some breaks). Then after a break i get a message saying that it cant access dayz, and that the directory files are messed up. So i try to fix them and same problem. So then i decide to go through six updater, and it says i have to update it. So i update the new patch, yada yada and then i hop onto my main server. As i log in i got another global ban, i exited out and tried to go through dayz commander and now its working, so i launch it up on a different server and i still had the global ban, what should i do now? I dont want to rebuy the damn game again.

You should have played the game the way it was meant to be played, instead of goofing off and attempt to ruin the game. It was nobody's fault but your own, you wanted to do this action, and a consequence came as a result of it. If you really want to play again, and you can't get a CD key, I would wait for steam winter sales, when the game is around $20

• Like 1

Thats the thing though, I wasnt even the type the blew up a server, i was the kind that helped out ppl if they rlly needed it. And plus like i said i completely uninstalled it, I DID already rebuy the game, it was fine then i got another global ban when i updated AO to the latest patch