Enpi

DayZ Youtube starting out.

Hello, Just started out on Youtube hope to improve on editing and video length as well as play style. I plan to get a Video uploaded at least once a week hopefully more! Feel free to leave any constructive criticism.

Cheers!

• Like 1

Not to shabby sir. I will be honest with you tho it is average,(for these type videos) but since you are starting out, I wont be critical of it. The music in the beginning... classy.(yeah i dug it) You and your mates voices aren't annoying. You are basically better then most tubers in the skill department / enterainment value.

I suggest you check out people like Jack frag, Hybrid Panda and Frankieonpc and the other IMHO all stars. Learn by watching what they do right, and the editting of Frankie's vids is IMO perfection. Plus if you check around here you can find some top notch machinma guys, and maybe get their advice, input and expertise. I am just a watcher,so as such I didn't hate you! :thumbsup: Keep at it, I'll continue to check you out.

Cheers guys, Yea I check out some of the big DayZ YouTubers out that you mentioned Pendragon, going to try and use a few new things in the next videos.

Edited by Enpi

Gathering gear for a raid on the north west.

Edited by Enpi

awesome vids man! ill be looking for the airport raid video :D and if you dont mind im just starting to if you would like to watch a vid or two of mine id apreciate it :)

Cheers man, Tho I bet we will all die! I'll be sure you check your vids out.