Sign in to follow this  
AzErEuS

About Stand Alone, any news?

Rocket, i hate you and i know you hate me. But since this new patch i have re gained some faith in you and i came back to the game. Now i am considering getting a server again, but i remember you said stand alone will come by the end of 2012, well.. we kinda are near the end of 2012. Do we have any news about it? date? price? I dont want to buy a server for a month and then find out the standalone is due for november 13.

I went from ¨rocket you !$!=)#=!")#!"# I AHTE THIS GAME!!¨

to

¨oh... i am surprised.... this is nice...we are back in business¨.

I am not going to lie i still hate you a little bit.

AzErEuS.

http://dayzdev.tumblr.com/ for Standalone news generally.

Still slated for end of '12 from what I've heard, but it will probably be pretty much the same mod + 2.0 Chenarus with maybe some minor fixes. I wouldn't expect much more beyond that for initial release.

^ Don't the the lead developer...hate the game :P

I too have been searching far and wide for the latest dayz news to no avail.

http://dayzdev.tumblr.com/ for Standalone news generally.

Still slated for end of '12 from what I've heard, but it will probably be pretty much the same mod + 2.0 Chenarus with maybe some minor fixes. I wouldn't expect much more beyond that for initial release.

Also DayZgame.com <- Some info, latest screenshots, etc.

i know but i dont want to get a server and then all my friends will move to Standalone, besides since this new patch and my all new fait in rocket i am 100% sure to get a pre order. Honesty first :).

There will be another mod patch before the standalone so you have some time...

It's a pretty big patch too, new vehicles, airplanes, and dogs surprisingly.

It probably will not be announced til at least near end of Nov and the game is aimed to release mid Dec.

Rocket said mid dec. hes aiming for so don't take "near the end of the year" and twist them out of context to mean nov.

Rocket, i hate you and i know you hate me. But since this new patch i have re gained some faith in you and i came back to the game. Now i am considering getting a server again, but i remember you said stand alone will come by the end of 2012, well.. we kinda are near the end of 2012. Do we have any news about it? date? price? I dont want to buy a server for a month and then find out the standalone is due for november 13.

I went from ¨rocket you !$!=)#=!")#!"# I AHTE THIS GAME!!¨

to

¨oh... i am surprised.... this is nice...we are back in business¨.

I am not going to lie i still hate you a little bit.

AzErEuS.

u must be the forum dramaqueen