Sign in to follow this  
GOM3RPLY3R

Looking For a Server

Hey Survivors,

I've been looking all over the server browser for good servers that are not so hacked as the one I've seen are. For example, TheLaughingMan's servers say they have all these anti-cheat things, meanwhile, I was teleported and murdered...

So yeah, if anyone knows of or has a server on Chenarus that is on EST or somewhere around that time zone, it would be awesome. :)

Happy Hunting

NGG1 has been a reliable server. Hackers are dealt with, active admin team, website/teamspeak to contact them. One of the best servers I've played on.

Join the Crossmovement DayZ player, we have a new Private hive with active admins to help with your questions or comments feel free to ask. Custom Bases available for those people who play often. We are looking for survivors, bandits, rival clans etc. to join us. Looking for those who wish to make a bit more of a commitment to the community. Version 1.7.2.6 96584

IP 198.71.54.243 port 2302

I'm working on a server that will be application/whitelist/invite only.

It may not be up for a week or so though, as I am trying to figure out how to mod the Chernarus map a bit to add a little flavour to it.

Send me a PM if you're interested and I will let you know when it's up and running.

There will be a zero tolerance to cheating. But I can't guarantee the odd cheater wont get on, so if that happens I won't be "reimbursing" lost items and vehicles etc.

Edited by Dortmunder