inkinthehart

[RZM] Recruitment Australian

Name: Tony (RazorShark)

IGN: RazorShark

Steam name: thenexusgamer

Email: tmike705@gmail.com

Personality (Bandit, Hero or Survivor)?: Hero (8532 Humanity)

Job(from list above or suggest one)?: Medic- its what I work best with

Why do you want to join us?: Because I am looking to medic a large squad who is organized and fun to play with. And the squad I play with isn't very professional

You MUST be willing to kill others, and in some situations, even your own people.Do you comply?: Of course

How do you deal with death (reaction)?: Laugh it over and get up on my feet again

What can you bring to the group?: Amazing medical skills and knowledge of the map. A custom private hive with custom vehicles and weapons. And a teamspeak server as well. I have no problem hosting these things out of my own pocket and will change the server to however everyone likes!

How often do you play?: Mostly every day

How long have you been playing?: 5-6 Months of the DayZ mod. 10 months of Arma

Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes

Do you have a microphone?: Yes (Triton ax 720)

Are you affiliated to any other clans/groups?: My private hive as the official server medic and I roll with a few players on there but not an actual group

If a team member killed a fellow team member and proceeded to loot the camp what would you do?: Kill the murderer and return the stolen loot as well as let the stock person know ASAP

Are you available on weekends and afternoons weekdays? Everyday at almost any time

Experience 1-10? 9.5/10

Questions? What are the chances I will be "Used" for my abilities

Other information? I am a fun person to play with and I do take the game seriously. I can host my own servers and can manage them well. I can also provide more than one roll in the group ( I am an excellent vehicle maintenance person) and I can still tend to my patients. I know all of the maps very well and can navigate without a map. I have a hunting/survival background so map navigation at night is extremely easy and I know alot about weapons and ammunition. Also I am quite knowledgeable of the arma 2 engine and the dayz mod itself

You sir have done on of the greatest applications i have received. Generally you will get to do what you want to we are in need of a good medic. The only problem that may be an issue is time zones this is an Australian clan. Depending where about in Canada it is it may not be an issue. Now i have a question for you my dear friend how many people are on your server? We have a private hive we play on (password protected and also GUID white list so not many hackers? But if you have the capabilities of running a server i would like to speak to you a bit more when i get home. I will add you on steam and then i will give you a IP to a TS server so we can have a chat.

I have responded to all your form please check steam for a friend invite from INKintheHART

Name - Joe

IGN - Rhetorical

Steam name - Reptile

Email - Sorry will say in a PM. Dont feel completely happy with saying it openly. :)

Age - 17

Country - New Zealand

Personality (Bandit, Hero or Survivor)? - Survivor

Job(from list above or suggest one)? I play alot of team based fps games and find my self as a recon scout or an overwatch sniper. I would be happy to carry medical supplies or be an foot soldier if required :)

Why do you want to join us? - I have played the game for 1 week or so now and finding it rather boring being alone and getting trashed by groups. I think it would be a great chance to learn more about the game and meet new people who all enjoy playing this type of game. I want to join to increase my overall skill in Dayz and also increase the enjoyment I get out of the game.

You MUST be willing to kill others, and in some situations, even your own people.Do you comply? - SIR YES SIR

How do you deal with death (reaction)? - I dont get upset. It just acts as an incentive to get up, respawn and be better, smarter and more skillful that I was when I play the game.

What can you bring to the group? - I am very dedicated to teams. I can get along really easy with everyone and Im really focused when it comes down to a tactical game such as Dayz. I dont let me eyes fade off the screen during an important event. I am not a selfish player and always intend to help others who are less fortunate than myself.

How often do you play? - 4-5 days a week if I can.

How long have you been playing? - Ive had Dayz for about 2 months now, but due to exams havent played as much as ive wanted, but I have become very active since I have the time :)

Do you have TeamSpeak? - Yes I do.

Do you have a microphone? - Sure do.

Are you affiliated to any other clans/groups? - No I am not.

If a team member killed a fellow team member and proceeded to loot the camp what would you do? - Imediatly I would try and subdue the traitor without deadly force and figure out the situation, if they refused I would be required as part of my responsibility to the group would be to kill them and return the items stolen and report there name to the clan leader.

Are you available on weekends and afternoons weekdays? - Yes I am, Both weekdays in the afternoon and weekends in the afternoon as I work during the day.

Experience 1-10? - I would rate myself a 7/10. Im not amazing at this game yet but definatly wanting to learn from the best :)

Questions? - Not that I can think of.

Other information? - I wont let you down!! :)

Now I feel like a bit of a pratt for saying my last comment, haha. Anyhow, thanks! Looking forward to play with the entire RZM team :)

You sir have done on of the greatest applications i have received. Generally you will get to do what you want to we are in need of a good medic. The only problem that may be an issue is time zones this is an Australian clan. Depending where about in Canada it is it may not be an issue. Now i have a question for you my dear friend how many people are on your server? We have a private hive we play on (password protected and also GUID white list so not many hackers? But if you have the capabilities of running a server i would like to speak to you a bit more when i get home. I will add you on steam and then i will give you a IP to a TS server so we can have a chat.

My server has about 10-25 players that are on daily

Name

Mason

IGN

Kronic x Snow

Steam name

Kronic x Snow (knuklehead56)

Email

floundah@yahoo.com

Country

U.S.A.

Personality (Bandit, Hero or Survivor)?

Survivor

Job(from list above or suggest one)?

Sniper/Infantry

Why do you want to join us?

Play with someone besides my self.

You MUST be willing to kill others, and in some situations, even your own people.Do you comply?

yup.If i am forced to do so.

How do you deal with death (reaction)?

Nothing besides if i have a lot of valuable items.

What can you bring to the group?

Nothing now that I've died. :( Except for emotional support and gun running.

How often do you play?

every other day depending on my homework :/

How long have you been playing?

A couple months.

Do you have TeamSpeak?

Yes.

Do you have a microphone?

Yes.

Are you affiliated to any other clans/groups?

No.

If a team member killed a fellow team member and proceeded to loot the camp what would you do?

Kill him. Notify others about the situation.

Are you available on weekends and afternoons weekdays?

I am available on weekends. Maybes on weekdays.

Experience 1-10?

Questions?

do most of the clan members live in austrailia? i live in america.

Other information?

I have the worst luck finding cars. BTW: i play on dayzcommander or sixluancher.

Edited by knuklehead56

Name: Benny ( Don't call me Ben )

IGN: Imperfect

Steam name: Imperfect_Death

Email: Imperfect_Death@hotmail.com

Personality (Bandit, Hero or Survivor)?: Mixed

Job(from list above or suggest one)?: Sniper, medic, chief and healer

Why do you want to join us?: It because I want to join an Aussie team, I been applying to join other Aussie team but they take forever to reply and this look like a very active team

You MUST be willing to kill others, and in some situations, even your own people.Do you comply?: Sir yes sir

How do you deal with death (reaction)?: This is dayZ so I won't be angry or rage.

What can you bring to the group?: I can give the group my loyalty, I am very loyal if I join a group unless I got betrayed by the group leader or the group is disbanded

How often do you play?: I can play everyday unless I have other and important stuff to do

How long have you been playing?: 6 days but I been watching gameplay, how to play Dayz, guides on youtube and I'm a fast learner

Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes

Do you have a microphone?: Sir yes sir

Are you affiliated to any other clans/groups?: No

If a team member killed a fellow team member and proceeded to loot the camp what would you do?: Shoot the betrayer, loot his equipments, guard the member dead body that got killed until he get back so he can pick up his equipments. Also warn the rest of the team to watch out for the betrayer

Are you available on weekends and afternoons weekdays?: Yes

Experience 1-10?: 7

Questions?: Do we have a website and are you going to record the group gameplay then upload it on YouTube ?

Other information?: My play times are Monday to Friday 5pm-9pm, Saturday 11am-9pm and Sunday 12:40am- 9pm. This will change on school holiday, I will have to take a break as well or play other games and I have church on Sunday so time will vary but I will be online almost all the time

Edited by Imperfect

Name Alexander

IGN Egard

Steam name alexandere19991

Email apan4325@hotmail.com

Age 14, but im very mature for my age.

Country Sweden but im on different times often so im able to play with people all around the world.

Personality (Bandit, Hero or Survivor)? Honestly i think im a survivor but i shoot people in self-defense so i often gets bandit skin ;)

Job(from list above or suggest one)? Negotiator,Driver and Sniper ;)

Why do you want to join us? I'm tired om running alone in the forests and like join some people and have fun together.

You MUST be willing to kill others, and in some situations, even your own people.Do you comply? Yes.

How do you deal with death (reaction)? Well that was a great life, now ill just grab some new stuffs or maybe find that guy who killed me.

What can you bring to the group? Fun mostly, but i may also give other things.

How often do you play? Well depends on whatday it is, 2-3 Hours and on weekends i play about 6-8 hours a day.

How long have you been playing? 2-3 months now, may still be a bit confused when im in battle when people are telling me where to go.

Do you have TeamSpeak? Yes.

Do you have a microphone? Yes a working one.

Are you affiliated to any other clans/groups? No this is the first time ill ever want to join a group.

If a team member killed a fellow team member and proceeded to loot the camp what would you do? Try to kill him and warn the rest of the team.

Are you available on weekends and afternoons weekdays? Yes.

Experience 1-10? 7-8

Questions?

Other information? Im very mature and im a great Driver and i talk to people so good that they some times just lays on ground and gives up. :P

Name

- " ***** "

IGN

- GOD

Steam name

- GOD

Email

- Sodagod11@gmail.com (don't judge made it when i was "11")

Country

- Australia

- Hero (but i kill anything with a bandit scarf)

- Medic, negotiator and Paratrooper

- havent seen a friendly dayz player in a while

You MUST be willing to kill others, and in some situations, even your own people.Do you comply?

- yes

- well...i've only killed once and i started shaking (RL) like crazy. o_O / But when i watch friends die ingame...kinda dissapointed in myself cuz i couldnt help/save them

- support, Friendship (no homo)...aannd...thats it

How often do you play?

- whenever i'm in the mood for some DayZ

- since ehen 1.7.2.5 was released (bad memory lol)

Do you have TeamSpeak?

- Yes

- Yeah but not the talking type.

- kinda...my old clan runs the new Dayzbounty.com so they dont play dayz much they're too busy running the site and the server

If a team member killed a fellow team member and proceeded to loot the camp what would you do?

- Kill him/her

- Most of the time

Experience 1-10?

Questions?

- Got Beanz?

Other information?

- I'm mature, Don't let me fly a chopper...EVER.

Edited by lXxGODxXl

Name Taylor

IGN Officer Friendly

Steam name Guhnfights1

Emailbadpaint@hotmail.com

Age17

Country US

Personality (Bandit, Hero or Survivor)? Could be hero or bandit/depending on mood

Soldier (Infantry)

Machine Gunner (any light machine gun/ heavy infantry)

Sniper (sniper rifle and gillie/ covers a group)

Driver (drives cars)

Pilot (pilots planes, choppers etc)

Scout/scavenger/Spotter (range finders, ghillie, silenced weapons/ goes into unknown locations for items and info and finds range on targets)

Statistics/stock (keeps track of other people, things that happen, supplies etc)

Negotiator (talks to other survivors and does trades)

Why do you want to join us? tired of playing alone-_-

You MUST be willing to kill others, and in some situations, even your own people.Do you comply? OF course:)

How do you deal with death (reaction)? Sh!t happens

What can you bring to the group? stuff

How often do you play?everyday at various times

How long have you been playing? 2-3 months now

Do you have TeamSpeak? yes

Do you have a microphone? yes

Are you affiliated to any other clans/groups?no, other small groups but this will be my main team

If a team member killed a fellow team member and proceeded to loot the camp what would you do? kill him-_- and alert the others

Are you available on weekends and afternoons weekdays? yeah

Experience 1-10? 9.9999999 b/c nobody is that good to be a 10

Questions? how many are in it? are you setup on a private hive or public?

Other information?none

Name

Jesse

IGN

Skrewy

Steam name

Major-Skrewup™

trademarked boo yeah

Email

major.skrewup@gmail.com

Country

Australia

depends on my horoscope, usually survivor, I played a bandit for several months now I've sort of grown out of it, plus getting shot at first is more challenging

I'm confident enough to bounce from overwatch, soldier, driver, negotiator, mechanic... etc,

I've played lone wolf since late march, bored of that... want to work for something bigger then myself

can I eat them afterwards?

I post on dayz forums about how shitty the alpha is and how I want rocket to refund me for my arma 2/CO and need for speed hot pursuit, BF3 and demand he makes fallout 4 amazing...

then I beat up possums and other small animals.

How often do you play?

a good amount

since late march

Do you have TeamSpeak?

yuh uh

I have 2, jelly?

yeah nah

tumblr_lrlk0uVpsD1qar7nho7_500.gif

most likely

Experience 1-10?

Questions?

have you ever wondered "why are we here?"

it seems to be one of lifes great mysteries doesnt it?

Other information?

I also have a headphones that my microphone clips onto, pretty wizard aye?

Edited by Skrewy

Name - wabbit

IGN - wabbit

Steam name - wabbit

Email - wabbit@gmail.com

Age - 27

Country - England that little island that still owns Australia

Personality (Bandit, Hero or Survivor)? - i reflect back whatever a player projects at me

Job(from list above or suggest one)? Scout/Tent finder - I have a knack for it

Why do you want to join us? - not entirely sure that I do yet but I do like Trizzo's videos so on that basisnI'd like to try my hand at DayZ oZ style

You MUST be willing to kill others, and in some situations, even your own people.Do you comply? - if it's the right thing to do it'll get done

How do you deal with death (reaction)? - depends on the nature of the death, ranges from mild amusement to seething rage

What can you bring to the group? - a pair of sharp eyes and honesty

How often do you play? - Between 1 and 12 hours a day 4 - 6 days a week

How long have you been playing? - 3 months

Do you have TeamSpeak? - yes

Do you have a microphone? - yes

Are you affiliated to any other clans/groups? - no

If a team member killed a fellow team member and proceeded to loot the camp what would you do? - I'd help him load up the heli and fly him to his new camp destination, I'd befriend him and spend time learning all i could about his game.

Then i'd deliver him up for execution and provide grid refs for the repo party

Are you available on weekends and afternoons weekdays? - what times would they be in GMT terms?

Experience 1-10? - 7

Questions? - nope

Other information? - I really enjoyed the quiz

Edited by wabbit

Name: Zane

IGN: zinny50

Steam Name: zinny50

Email: zinny.ncc@gmail.com

Personality (Bandit, Hero or Survivor?: Survivor.

Job: I personally see myself as a Medic or Chief, because my aim isn't that crash hot.

Why do you want to join us: Just looking to have a good time with a great community based around DayZ (which is hard to find these days).

You MUST be willing to kill others, and in some situations, even your own people. Do you comply? I will do what needs to be done.

How do you deal with death (reaction)?: I generally don't get that upset when I die in DayZ. I usually just try to look at it as a learning experience, so I can improve on my mistakes in the future.

What can you bring to the group?: Well I'm a committed player, even if I'm not the best shot around. I'm usually playing DayZ everyday if I'm not super busy. I'm also a very friendly and respectful person.

How often do you play?: Everyday mostly. There are times when I'll take breaks from the game though.

How long have you been playing?: About 4 months.

Do you have TeamSpeak? I sure do.

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes.

Are you affiliated to any other clans/groups?: Sadly no.

If a team member killed a fellow team member and proceeded to loot the camp what would you do?: I'd do what any logical person would do in that situation. I would of course pull out my firearm and kill the traitor.

Are you available on weekends and afternoons weekdays? I sure am.

Experience 1-10?: I'd have to honestly say that I'm about a 7.5. I'm fairly confident that I know the ins and outs of this game.

Questions?: None spring to mind.

Other information?: Feel free to contact me if you need any further information.

Name

Henry Lee

IGN

Intro

Steam name

Henrylee99

Email

Striker.henl@gmail.com

Country

Australia

Survivor, If I'm getting shot at I'll kill them but if they ask for blood or something then I'll help them. If they're a Bandit Ill kill them.

Medic, Scout, Negotiator or Scavenger

I want to be apart of a large group of hardcore DayZ players (like myself).

Yes

I log back on and try to run to my body if I died say near Cherno or Electro but if I died at NWAF I'll have a quick break and start again.

Tactics,

How often do you play?

When ever I get time. As I'm only 13 I'm still in school but I'm about to have the Christmas holidays so I'll be able to play practically everyday

For about 2-3 Months?

Do you have TeamSpeak?

Yes

Yes

Just a small one called Roc (Republican of Chernarus) but the other guys don't play much

Shoot the bloody crap out of him/her

Most days yes

Experience 1-10?

Questions?

Do you guys use military terms or do you just leg it?

Other information?

I may only be 13 but I'm a serious gamer. I'm very mature and don't dick around (much).

Edited by Henrylee99

Name: John

IGN: DragonweeD

Steam name: john 619156

Email:crazy-n-wild-gamer@hotmail.com

Survivor

Pilot,mechanic,driver, machine gunner

been doing solo for 5 months now... i wanna see how far id go with a group

yup

mehhh... i dont really mind... id find the same stuff i had in just 2 hours anyway

i really dont know...if i knew what the group wanted something id most likely get it

How often do you play?

daily

5 months

Do you have TeamSpeak?

yes

yup

nope

i would shoot on sight... probably confirm with the group leader first

im on everyday really...im on my personal holiday so yeee

Experience 1-10?

Questions?

Other information?

Name

Brad

IGN

Bman1296

Steam name

Bman1296

Email

bman1296@gmail.com

14. Dont worry, i know how to handle myself, i am not a noob. i have been banditises before too, you know. I may be silly, but you know, love to have fun. Turning 15 in july.

Country

Australia. OI OI OI.

Driver, paratrooper and mechanic.

Its a clan, for dayz, and there are bandits. Duh, clan is the best way to survive.

Sure, has to have a reasom behind it!

SHHHIIIIII-----

Fun, supplies, Friends?

How often do you play?

Often, but i will have school :D

couple of days. Lot of experience in shooters. Dont worry, i know what i am doing, and i know the controls.

Do you have TeamSpeak?

Yeah. Had it for a while

Yeah.

In planetside 2, yeah.

Ask why, and if he returns fire, shoots. If i see why, or know the reason, i will avenge.

Mostly, but i dont know what my school will be like yet.

Experience 1-10?

Questions?

None

Other information?

None

Name Liam

IGN

Steam name Shinkehh

Email

Age 16

Country Australia, Victoria

Personality (Bandit, Hero or Survivor)? Whatever the circumstance

Job(from list above or suggest one)? Soilder

Why do you want to join us? Wanna be apart of a trustworthy team, where we all have each others backs

You MUST be willing to kill others, and in some situations, even your own people.Do you comply? Yes

How do you deal with death (reaction)? Revenge will be served

What can you bring to the group? A nice friendly guy with a sense of humour

How often do you play? 2 Hours at least daily

How long have you been playing? 11 Months

Do you have TeamSpeak? Yes, Shinkehh

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Are you affiliated to any other clans/groups? No

If a team member killed a fellow team member and proceeded to loot the camp what would you do? negotiate with the team

Are you available on weekends and afternoons weekdays? Yes

Experience 1-10? 9

Questions?

Other information? Skype: ShinksAu, Steam: Shinkehh TS3: Shinkehh

Name

Declan (Or TK or Verlux, don't mind.)

IGN

N/A

Steam name

TK088

Email

Verlux88@hotmail.com

Country

Australia (VIC)

Survivor? Only shoot when shot at.

I can do whatever is needed but Designated Marksman fits me.

Need a squad for gameplay and a sense of duty, I guess...

I comply.

Aw... *respawn*

Tactical diversity, taking orders to letter etc.

How often do you play?

On a regular basis.

Roughly 6 months

Do you have TeamSpeak?

TS3

Yes

SOCA in Planetside and ArmA (Not DayZ though)

Kill the traitor.

Yeh, most days.

Experience 1-10?

7ish I don't really like talking my self up too much.

Questions?

What server are you lads on?

Other Information?

Skype; TK088

Edited by TK088

Name-Dominic Eberle

IGN-DELTA ECHO

Steam name-daimyo9

Email-domeberle9@gmail.com

Age-14

Country-United States

Personality (Bandit, Hero or Survivor)?-Bandit or Hero

Job(from list above or suggest one)?-Sniper, Scout, or paratrooper

Why do you want to join us?-I'm looking for an experienced clan to play with.

You MUST be willing to kill others, and in some situations, even your own people.Do you comply?-I understand.

How do you deal with death (reaction)?-Re spawn and start over.

What can you bring to the group?-An experienced player with the trustworthiness of a dog.

How often do you play?-Every day.

How long have you been playing?-since the beginning

Do you have TeamSpeak?-yes

Do you have a microphone?-yes

Are you affiliated to any other clans/groups?-Not currently

If a team member killed a fellow team member and proceeded to loot the camp what would you do?-Blow his frieken head off, then ask questions.

Are you available on weekends and afternoons weekdays?-yes

Experience 1-10?-10

Questions?-what kind of server and people in the clan?

Please respond back on steam or private message me.

Edited by D3LTA 3CHO3

Thinking of applying but first do you have a website that i could check out and do you still have an active group of players?