Kashus

You either die a friendly or live long enough to see yourself become a bandit

This game is unbelievably crazy! I find myself flittering between friendly and banditry. I just depends on my mood, I suppose.

Anyone else is not a committed bandit but plays in that realm sometimes?

Nah. I think I've killed one other player, and that was a bandit that I managed to sneak behind. Lol I usually take the passive way and just wait for others to move on.

As the thread says. I shot a guy in the supermarket today' date=' my first unprovoked killing. I came round the corner and he was just there, turned out it was my team mate

[/quote']

Not quite as embarrassing as spawing in on the barracks; turning around to see a player behind you in the room, spraying them with bullets ...then realising you just killed yourself.

No i don't like player killing at all. I used to always try to team up with everyone i met on the map. I died 4 times in a row with that approach. Now i just avoid people all together, if i see someone, i just prone and move away

I was recently in game with a buddy and were trying to track down our other friend who was new to the game. So, we are in coming into Tulga and we had not heard from in a while. I hear gunshots and I am thinking someone shot at us, so we track down the player, he's in a building, I throw the very first frag grenade I have ever thrown, kill the player, turns out it was the friend we were looking for. Could not stop laughing....but I felt so bad. My other friend couldn't breathe for like 10 minutes he was laughing so much. The friend I blew up eventually met up with us and shot me in the head out of spite. hahaha it was funny though.

Hide and seek deathmatch in a world this big is fun though. There are things to like about playing both ways and that is why banditry is in the game. It's expected in some sense.

You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain...

Lol friendly fire.

Mate and I were stalking someone on NW AF firestation roof, got a few shots on him but he DC'd. We then heard tons of shotgun fire coming from the northern barracks. Were stealthing our way up there ready for delicious loots, guy was running through shotty ammo like peanuts. Nek minnit our mate pops up on steam: "Need help, swarmed by zeds NW AF northern hangers, bleeding out fast".

If we had been one minute faster we would have popped our mate in the head. Laughed for a while about that one.

I just got killed after surviving 15 days by a guy I saw a hundred meters away. Neither of us shot right away but after maybe two seconds he opened fire and I was dead.

If I hadn't been a nice guy I'd probably still be alive. Starting to see why not giving a damn about other people might be the way to go.