TerminusR909

DayZ "Novel" I'd like to write...?

hello, I have been playing DayZ for quite a long time now and found some inspiration within it. I was planning on writing my first novel and distribute it as an ebook, it was going to be a survival novel based around a zombie apocalypse taking place in my home state Wisconsin. When I started playing DayZ, I fell In love with the style and the map as well. I hope that a Dev or Admin/Mod will read this and be able to help me out. I'd love to base it in Chernaraus, I think it'd suit a book well. If the Dev team does not like the idea or want to help out or allow me to access the rights of the mod in this way, it will stay fan fiction and posted a chapter a week on the forum or something like that. If anyone has any ideas, post them it would help a lot. Also, I'd love to keep it realistic, nothing too crazy. Thanks for reading, and wish me luck!

Honestly, why deal with the legal trouble? Chernarus is based on The Czech Republic, and its pretty much just a generic zombie apocalypse, so just make a zombie novel in The Czech Republic or something.

Real place in the World ( Czech Republic).

I don't see a problem,, just don't call it DayZ

Lôôk...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vgYzMVI6Q0&feature=player_embedded

That's really interesting, I always thought that it was a fictional world. That would be a cool site to host the Hunger Games, DayZ style.