Sign in to follow this  
looney735

How do I downgrade to 1.7.2.6? Using six launcher

Hello,I updated my DayZ by accident and I need to downgrade to 1.7.2.6 because the servers I like have not updated. How can I downgrade using six launcher? I cant use DayZ Commander because I get a error when I try to join servers.

So how do I downgrade using Six Launcher?

Thanks in advance.

You close it and figure out how to use DayZ commander ;)

haha,any idea how I use dayz commander? I get some error when I try to join games....

There was a error launching arma 2 with dayz please check your settings and vertify your game directory.blah blah blah....any idea?

Edited by looney735

Sorry

No idea mate, DayZ Commander worked right away for me... maybe go into the DayZ Commander options and make sure the directory is correct.

Meh I'm guessing

• Like 1

The easiest way to downgrade is to go to your @DayZ folder. You will see .rar files for all the patches. 1.7.2.6.rar 1.7.3.rar Just extract the files into the @dayZ/Addons folder and you have downgraded in about 5 seconds.

The easiest way to downgrade is to go to your @DayZ folder. You will see .rar files for all the patches. 1.7.2.6.rar 1.7.3.rar Just extract the files into the @dayZ/Addons folder and you have downgraded in about 5 seconds.

Don't tell me that all downloaded compressed files are stored in the @dayz folder when using one of the tools (DC/6 or any others that are out there) ?

Thats very messy.

I update my mods by hand (for want of a better expression).