Sign in to follow this  
craig84

really frustrating!!

I spent so many hours and so much time looting to get an amazing load out of weapons and items just to get shot it the back of the head and lose it all. I really need some people to roll with or something cause I'm sure if I had a group it woulda been different. I mean I just lost a DMR NVG M9SD Ghillie mags food everything!#@3!

any US players 18+ out there?

I'd advise renaming the topic title to something more appropriate to the subject. Something like: I need some people to follow, I want to be in a group, etc. It'd get you better results. :)

Tip: be more careful, and join others, and then be more careful

Having someone keep watch from a hill seem like a good idea, for warning about people approaching.

Edited by Treehugger

Pro-tip - When your part of a group your still going to die and lose gear. Possibly more often depending on the group you're with.

Pro-tip - When your part of a group your still going to die and lose gear. Possibly more often depending on the group you're with.

This.

It's easier to get back to your body or have your friends pick up your gear if you're with a group though.

Agreed, there's a better chance of hanging onto some of your gear.

I am sorta all set in this game at this time - but if you ever join DayZRedux , I could definitely meet up.

If you are stuck someplace in the regular game, need some meds, or if you see a bike you don't want to take... send me a PM.

LOL

Losing your gear is something that you'll have to get used to. I lost all my stuff today when I tried to take out sniper near Cherno, didn't have any good weapons but I had ghillie suit and all the medical supplies and food I could ever need. I tried to ambush him from behind but got killed when I made too much noise. I just laughed it off later, there's a great relief when you die and don't have to worry about losing stuff anymore.

I really just had to let off some steam somewhere and I thought where better to do it then a forum where other people can relate. Sorry if I was being annoying or anything by just posting a new topic to complain lol. Please if you use steam add me on it my sn is thecraig84

I appreciate the tips and what not. When you guys group it up do you use skype or just the in game mics??

I play with one other person and we always use Skype. Normally when We come across a confrontation one of us seems to die and the other lives. One then guards the dead body till the new spawn arrives to collect his gear. So having a 2nd player does seem to help.