azynkron (DayZ)

You know you have been playing DayZ too much when..

Early today I was on my way to work,while walking down the stairs i hear footsteps,took me few seconds to reconsider what to do,either to hide and wait for this person to pass or to yell "Friendly!".Was very early(05.00AM and I was playing DayZ night before.

Sometimes while sitting on my computer I just say loud "Anyone in Cherno?" while not playing the game,then my wife looks at me like im crazy hehe,i just love that line,even bought me an T-shirt with that sentence.

You sleep in a tent in front of your house because your wife left you.

Refill canteens outside buisnesses that have fresh water supply.

Jump in the bushes when other people are walking across the street from you.

See someone fall and offer them a bandage and blood bag.

Get arrested for walking around town with a hatchet and backpack full of chef boyardee can pasta.

Dont walk into stores because you think you cant open the door without your leg breaking.

Try to put spare tires on your car and fill it with items.

• Like 2

When you find youself prepping to jump off a bridge or lighthouse hoping to find a more interesting location.

Edited by Trizzo
  • Like 1

You sleep in a tent in front of your house because your wife left you.

Refill canteens outside buisnesses that have fresh water supply.

Jump in the bushes when other people are walking across the street from you.

See someone fall and offer them a bandage and blood bag.

Get arrested for walking around town with a hatchet and backpack full of chef boyardee can pasta.

Dont walk into stores because you think you cant open the door without your leg breaking.

Try to put spare tires on your car and fill it with items.

Dude!! you do play DayZ too much!!. I can see you doing most of these things!! :D

• Like 1

Serious Stan is Serious

Indeed he is.

you shit in the woods

Who doesn't ?

Anyone in Cherno was a bit of a workshop anthem back in June.

I change my email sig on a daily basis ( when i remember) most i imagine have no idea what they mean..Rusty hatchet boss/ Morphine carrying rock jumper/ I can carry three tyres and two windshields,,can you?/ FPS doug is my hero..but my hero is much snappier looking.. etc.

You see a hill and wonder if there is a sniper up there...

You go into walmart and see Heinz beans and coke stacked up and you say...Jackpot!

You see a broken down car on the side of the road and you wonder what you would need to fix it...

You start noticing things. I really never noticed howmany deerstands were in my area before playing DayZ ;)