Sign in to follow this  
MrCasalino

F*** Combat Loggers

Hey guys, my friend Justin and I started a YouTube channel. We will be posting DayZ game play and assorted gaming videos. Please drop by our channel and like, favorite, and subscribe. Thanks in advance! Here's a DayZ clip, I kill a stupid combat logger. More to come soon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYiDBJK3FRM

3dp view + roof sniping is por pussies too. No beans for you.

• Like 2

If you don't like the video leave the thread, sniping is part of the game, if you think it's cheap good for you, it's not like that's all I do.

Sniping is part of the game, and as far as I'm concerned no different than someone hiding in the corner of a building waiting for players to come through the front door so they can spray them. 3rdperson is a part of the game implemented by the design team, utilize it.

Sniping is part of the game, and as far as I'm concerned no different than someone hiding in the corner of a building waiting for players to come through the front door so they can spray them. 3rdperson is a part of the game implemented by the design team, utilize it.

I'll agree that snipers are annoying, but it's not like I sit up on a hill all day, I check out the area I'm going into, snipe players that look well equipped, and profit. I was killed right after this shot anyways......

Thank goodness for the update today helping prevent stuff like this! On a video related note, though, will you be posting just short clips like this or longer videos? If it's just the former, I'd suggest making a shorter version of the intro or something, as it looks silly if such a short video is half intro. Maybe a shorter version for shorter clips or something?

(Not trying to be a dick or anything, just helping a fellow Youtuber)