I love server hoppers. I just camp the North barracks and people will spawn in and crawl to the entrance and I can easily get headshots on them with my DMR.

I love their tears once I kill them. "come on man, I'm just farming" farm the hard way, not the easy way. I will kill you every time you come to my server.

You're performing a community service. :D

I found one once.............. but got killed before I could use it :/

Not a long time ago i was in the Barracks in a Server and the Server crashed...

I had to switch and spawned directly behind a player that was looting.

I instantly killed him and felt sry after i saw his gear :/

But if i didnt killed him he would have killed me.

M4A1 CCO SD with 8 mags

24 slot Bag

G17 with 7 mags

bandages

3 blood bags

more suplies

My buddy died in that barracks with the same equipment from a player spawning behind him. I was covering him from the outside for anyone spawning in and crawling to the door when he told me that he was killed.

He didnt blame you, He would have shot you if spawning in behind someone :)

My buddy died in that barracks with the same equipment from a player spawning behind him. I was covering him from the outside for anyone spawning in and crawling to the door when he told me that he was killed.

He didnt blame you' date=' He would have shot you if spawning in behind someone :)

[/quote']

Why didn't you run in and shoot his ass while he's jizzing all over your friends loot?

Good to see somebody else taking action. We staked out NW Airfield shooting people spawning in. The spawnrate was suprisingly high. One time two groups spawned in at the same time. We let them fight it out then we sniped the left overs.

Server hopping isn't that bad given the 20min log in times between servers, I'd say sniper campers are worse. So....

Server hopping isn't that bad given the 20min log in times between servers' date=' I'd say sniper campers are worse. So....

[/quote']

You mean 30 seconds?