Sign in to follow this  
skull_monkey262@hotmail.com

A game I think dayz could learn from!

So I started to draw a few comparisons between Dayz and another game I play regularly, The hunter.

The hunter is a free to play realistic hunting game that has a lot of similarities to Arma II. There are several aspects of this game that I think would work well within dayz. Most notably the PDF and being able to whistle!

Check it out, see what you think. thehunter.com

So I started to draw a few comparisons between Dayz and another game I play regularly, The hunter.

The hunter is a free to play realistic hunting game that has a lot of similarities to Arma II. There are several aspects of this game that I think would work well within dayz. Most notably the PDF and being able to whistle!

Check it out, see what you think. thehunter.com

ya this is like the 100th time I've seen this, I've even tried to play it. Wouldn't work on my system, or any of the people that tried to play it when I asked others if they'd played it....so either this game is broken, or about 50 people all just had a moment of specialness.... Please someone tell me if this game actually works..it looks good and I'd love to do a review of it but it's still not working on my system and my system is top end. I'm using Chrome is that the problem?

CPU: AMD 8150

GPU: Gigabyte 6990

RAM: G.Skill Sniper 1866 16GB

HDD: 2 OCG Agility 3 SSD's

Edited by Leadon77

The Hunter is a great game and there are definitely features that would enhance dayz and add real depth to the wilderness survival aspects.

Best Walking in teh Woods simulater out there, nice engine and has TrackIR support, which is the reason I tried it out, a long time ago.

Trouble is that the game/deer is even rarer than a pair of NVG's at midday in Vorkuta.

Boneboy's - Do you use trackIR? I've been thinking about getting it.