Sign in to follow this  
ShazMo09

Looking For New Home!!

Hey guys,

Just got online after putting together my new build! I have done alot of research around this game and am not looking forward to bumping into a hacker...I want a private hive to call home with decent mature players. Im 23 and am only looking to enjoy this game the way it was intended! Im in AUS but US servers seem to have decent ping too...Let me know if you know a place :-)

Cheers fellaz...

New server, looking to build a strong player base. Nothing fancy, we don't spawn 100's of vehicles and dozens of choppers, but try to stay with the intent of the game.

Info is in the sig

Planet-dayz.com

It's what I play on and it's great. Adkins almost always on, never encountered a hacker on it. Great community. Passworded. Also have a topic in the private hive discussion if you wanna check that out.

Doorman is God.. they have two private hive servers that is for chernaurus and panthera.. both are well-populated, no hackers(I did experience one god mode kiddie this week but he got banned a minute after using his 'scripts')

Check out Haven Australia! It's a friendly, US-based private hive with the latest in anti-hack protection, mature admins and a great player base. Custom vehicles and buildings only add to the fun, and it's a true revolution in the server scene.

Head over to their website to get whitelisted, make an application at their homepage!

See you there! :)

Edited by Solitude

Check out Haven Australia! It's a friendly, US-based private hive with the latest in anti-hack protection, mature admins and a great player base. Custom vehicles and buildings only add to the fun, and it's a true revolution in the server scene.

Head over to their website to get whitelisted, make an application at their homepage!

See you there! :)

I will be moving to an AU based dedicated once I get enough donations on average per month to pay montly for the fees.

There is a good server that I play on, That i have been playing on for a good few months now. After all of the patches came out, there have been absolutely zero hackers on this server that I have seen. I am also an admin on this server. I prefer to help people with my abilities. I prefer not to spawn weapons or vehicles because that is too much work :P I can however give you a ride somewhere, or give you meds, or a gun if you are in need.

There is a starting kit that includes(at the moment):

-G36 SD.

-Allice Pack.

-NVG's.

-M9SD.

-Food.

-Meds.

-Tools.

There is a good server that I play on, That i have been playing on for a good few months now. After all of the patches came out, there have been absolutely zero hackers on this server that I have seen. I am also an admin on this server. I prefer to help people with my abilities. I prefer not to spawn weapons or vehicles because that is too much work :P I can however give you a ride somewhere, or give you meds, or a gun if you are in need.

There is a starting kit that includes(at the moment):

-G36 SD.

-Allice Pack.

-NVG's.

-M9SD.

-Food.

-Meds.

-Tools.

The original post is more than 4 months old, and I'm sure the OP has sorted his problem out.

Next time you post, make sure that it will have an effect on the topic you are posting on.

we don't spawn 100's of vehicles

Your sig states "200+ vehicles"?

Well, apparently someone bumped an 4 month old thread. Good job.

Edited by DayzForumer

Hey guys,

Just got online after putting together my new build! I have done alot of research around this game and am not looking forward to bumping into a hacker...I want a private hive to call home with decent mature players. Im 23 and am only looking to enjoy this game the way it was intended! Im in AUS but US servers seem to have decent ping too...Let me know if you know a place :-)

Cheers fellaz...

this one seems intelligent, welcome