I would suggest playing on a server that restarts every few hours.. a newly restarted server = fresh vehicle. And also, joining a server thats already hours or even days old will most likely have no choppers in its spawnpoint but instead will be under player control

Im not sure if the standard namalask code has chopper spawns. I know the server company i am renting from doesnt have chopper spawns on namalask i think you would have to go into the database and make some if thats possible for yours.

I have tried to spawn choppers on my server with no luck yet. My host is HFB and i'm using navicat. If anyone knows how spawn the namalsk choppers please share!

Positions on the default settings:

Ka-60 Kasatka on Seraja heliport

Mi-17 Civil version on Lubjansk heliport.

• Like 1

Ledjanaja mountain is spawn location for Mi-17

you could try raising the number of vehicle spawns a bit till you get one.

I am running Namalsk on an HFB server and running into the same problem, choppers just dont spawn. Can anyone point me to info on how to manually tweak the database? Like can how can I add a spawn point and adjust what vehicles can spawn there, etc. I am very new to this server admin stuff :)

Found my problem, I had made some mistakes in my database so the vehicles were spawning from the wrong world table, thus in the ocean :)