figgehn

Suggestion for a new death screen

I actually like the 'You are Dead' screen and how simple it is. The one suggested certainly gives away too much info on the killer.

I'm one of those who actually like the "You are Dead" screen. I was so glad to NOT see any stats at the end of my life. I know how I lived it and don't need useless stats filling up my screen and giving all the little kiddies something to enlarge their e-peens.

Take away all the text and just leave the pics with "You are Dead" I could live with that!

I like the you are dead screen as well. Really shocked me when my first serious char died...i was like noooooooooo and just stared at it for about a minute. Stats screen is not a horrible idea, it just needs some revision :) Obviously you should not find out any info about the guy who killed you.

• Like 1

I like the you are dead screen as well. Really shocked me when my first serious char died...i was like noooooooooo and just stared at it for about a minute. Stats screen is not a horrible idea, it just needs some revision :) Obviously you should not find out any info about the guy who killed you.

what he said

I like everything but the info on the one killing you.

Range might be nice for some, but in my oppinion it just makes it easier to coordinate the counterattack against the person shooting.

This I dont like, because if I get shot I could easily tell my friend how far away the shooter was, which lets him know "Aha, he is in that line of trees."

That is killing the realism in not knowing where the shot came from.

One shot is in reality almost impossible to locate if you are not prepared for it, your senses cant keep up with it.

Also getting info on the state of the assailant is helping too coordinate attacks as they if they are low on blood need a slow moving or still target too actually hit.

I'm not saying this because I myself goes around killing people senslessly, but because I love the realism of a game.

And info on the assailant would not be realistic, gives too much of a CoD/Battlefield-feeling to it.

I think they should just change it from you are dead to your story ends here. All the rest is like giving out the grid ref of your body so you can come back and loot it. Imagine if you kill someone at a spawn...