Swens123

This is still happening?!!?

Is this still happening?!!?

I spawn in, and it tells me i'm dead, feeling disgruntled, I reload to be spawned in the wilderness! so i have to abort and respawn, and I respawn in NOVY!! with NO ITEMS! (still had ghuille for some reason.) so i try to make a run back to camp, where I have some extra stuff (way the fuck north), but i need to stop by stary market for some food and a pack, also some random other essentials, and the game screwed me over nine different ways, and in the market I get my leg broken! by a zombie just just comes out of the fucking ground! he was still slightly in it as well!!! so out of ammo, and with no morphine, I just gave up and died, now I have to start ALL over (which I don't mind to much, it's still irritating because of how I died), and make the long ass treck up north AGAIN! This time with NO VEHICLE! D:

So is this still happening to others?

I though they were going to fix this!

• Like 2

It doesn't happen nearly as much any more, but it is still possible. It happened to me too. I just sucked it up, made a quick run through Cherno, and headed north to gear up again.

As far as the zombies, they don't seem to mind the walls, or shelves, or anything reall in a store. They'll walk right through anything to get to you in there. The same goes for some other building in Chernarus and on other maps.

Be careful with the police stations. My brother has a nasty habit of walking into them, breaking his legs, then falling through the floor unconscious. Once he wakes up, he dies.

Is this still happening?!!?

I spawn in, and it tells me i'm dead, feeling disgruntled, I reload to be spawned in the wilderness! so i have to abort and respawn, and I respawn in NOVY!! with NO ITEMS! (still had ghuille for some reason.) so i try to make a run back to camp, where I have some extra stuff (way the fuck north), but i need to stop by stary market for some food and a pack, also some random other essentials, and the game screwed me over nine different ways, and in the market I get my leg broken! by a zombie just just comes out of the fucking ground! he was still slightly in it as well!!! so out of ammo, and with no morphine, I just gave up and died, now I have to start ALL over (which I don't mind to much, it's still irritating because of how I died), and make the long ass treck up north AGAIN! This time with NO VEHICLE! D:

So is this still happening to others?

I though they were going to fix this!

I had the exact same thing happening to me man, Last nite I log back in to get to cherno hunting for tent bags and was in the woods when I logged off and when I logged back in I was standing on the beach next to the light house on top of a dead body not mine. I has my camo on but no inventory. I logged out and whent back in and the same man. Lost my backpack with M107, silencesd m4, NVG's, rangefinder. You get the picture. I had all the stuf that was so hard to find that I had for weeks to this glitch.

It also showed that I've been killed so my best guess is that is some kinda hack. But an odd one because I sill had my camo clothing. that must be the new way hackers get the guns and equipment or maybe some admin abusing their power. I really cant explainne the angry i feel that because of this crappy glitch I end up loosing everithing again and again.

Not to mencion the tent desappearing in wile I saved it multiple times, the twilight zone multiple dimension that when you log in your tent is not there but loose connection and you are back in the regular dimension where your tent is. Is a bit like silent hill. They really need to patch this or find the hack to remove or be able to spot it.

I'm sure that this happened to everyone else in the server because no one was in last nite. this is why I'm taking action getting involved on this forums to hopefully get the help we players need to actually have a good time playing this awesome game.

madhellsing

• Like 1

I was at my camp, waiting for my buddy to log in.

I watched his character spawn inside a tree, then die and slide down the hill a bit. The death message said "Gammy Leg was killed - friendly fire" :huh:

On Teamspeak he told me he'd spawned at Kamenka with no gear, no bag/painkiller/flashlight/bandage and still wearing his ghillie suit.

Strange stuff going on. I thought he just must've logged out too close to a tree.

I was at my camp, waiting for my buddy to log in.

I watched his character spawn inside a tree, then die and slide down the hill a bit. The death message said "Gammy Leg was killed - friendly fire" :huh:

On Teamspeak he told me he'd spawned at Kamenka with no gear, no bag/painkiller/flashlight/bandage and still wearing his ghillie suit.

Strange stuff going on. I thought he just must've logged out too close to a tree.

Wow man, I think this might have to do with the new patch man, You know the 30sec delay when log out. I think is so dumb because you give the chance to anyone to kill you and loose all your gear, also when there is a hacker and you need to log out fast before a kill all or nuke server happens.. then what, you just lost all your gear for that stupid 30 sec delay. they need to change it back to the way it was. I personaly never had any issue with someone I shot in self defence to log out because I can get gear looting a heli than from a dead guy with a crappy gun lol.

An update also, today I went back in the same server even though I scored a guillie and a coyote backpack just to see if it did kill me again and see if I could find my hatchback ride, and nope I didn't die but found the hatchback in the same spot I parked it and there was nothing in gear. None of the spare tires or parts I saved before logging out. Now this happened before I died last nite so I tought maybe someone found it and looted the hatchback and maybe was scoping me but no, is the same glich. Is not saving the inventory on gear. Maybe has to do with the glich or hack that took my gear away an killed me. I haven't check my tent to see if it happened there too because is far up north from cherno and I'm still hunting for a new tent but. I'll check tomorrow and will update. Another thing I did is I logged off in the same spot near the tree to see if I die again tomorrow.

I did let know of what happened in the direct chat so maybe an admin can see what has happened because the server doesn't mention no server website to get on a forum for customer support. Still today I didn't see but two random guys in the server that i've never seen before and no sign of the regulars so I guess they are still scare lol

Who knows, maybe the trees have to do with it like you posted about your buddy. But we'll see.. It's never happened before and I usually log off in first person inside a bush or a tree so I won't get spoted by some lucky killer out there lol

This is just a new server I've been browsing and messing with to try and look for a new home since the one I made my home is vanished with the forum website as well so no answer so i lost all the goods I mean all the goods you can find in this game on my tents and vehicles. So far is been disapointing so I'll just give it one more try before I'm on the market for a new home server :)

Bumpity.. Nope never happened again but I'm in the twilight zone at the moment so I'm waiting to loose connection to be back in my tent to start moving to a new server with the latest version of the game with all my goods lol.

I got the 2 versions. The old one on dayz commander and the new version on six launcher so after I move to the new one hopefully this would not happen again because is a bit frustrating when I need to grab something from my tent to keep the journey of loot and loot lol

Same issue but worse as i can't even play now as when i spawn on the beach with only the ghillie suit i have a broken leg and bleed out and die within 3 seconds

• Like 1

at least you spawned in novy, i always respawn in cherno and have to walk 9k to get to the tent..

• Like 1

Is this happening on the new 1.7.3? I haven't had an issue yet but please keep posting. I really believe this is no glitch but a hack by some douche. That sucks about the broken leg man. the zombies now are more deadly then ever with the donkey puch knock out and is had to crawl from bush to bush lol

i didn't have this bug with this version..sometimes it happens. i read , and that's what i believe, that is an issue with connection with the server. it happened to me also to spawn with nothing, in the air. i logged in and out going down few meters everytime, until with the last log in i fell only 1-2m, only to find my body with all my stuff dead on the ground. so connecting with high ping may cause this..or click to log in from the lobby when your ping isn't displaying. yeah, his broken leg was only bad luck..once i spawned with nothing and i was starving