Jeremy Beckett

"Day'z The Walking Dead" Recruitment

Yes, I had posted "email sent" earlier in the thread. Been on the server for about a ?week? now. Great server, great admins. It is still just starting out so, as I said, pretty quiet (excepting the occasional player who abuses the shit out of the side chat which is intended for abuse/hacker reports only (according to server admin).

Hey. Im from Alaska too.

I'm interested in joining. Very new to the game and sick of getting killed by random people. Looking for a group where we can really gear up and fight the apocalypse together.

Hey. Im from Alaska too.

If you're from Anchorage I feel bad for you. Chernarus is a nicer place than that shithole.

Just an update to the server. We moved to the Namalsk map because it would seem pretty hardcore with the lack of solid food spawns and very little as far as residential areas are concerned. Also, the smaller map will prompt more player interaction. The server password is still the same although it is listed as a different server. If you search for my email in the list, you will see it pop up. Hope to see everyone out there.

Just an update to the server. We moved to the Namalsk map because it would seem pretty hardcore with the lack of solid food spawns and very little as far as residential areas are concerned. Also, the smaller map will prompt more player interaction. The server password is still the same although it is listed as a different server. If you search for my email in the list, you will see it pop up. Hope to see everyone out there.

Also, my email took a temporary crap so if you had sent an email in the past week or so, please give me another shout out and we will get you on if you are still interested. Once again, very active admins and now we have anti-hack software provided by the server so the chances of hacking are slim but even if it happens, they are usually gone by the end of the day.

Also, my email took a temporary crap so if you had sent an email in the past week or so, please give me another shout out and we will get you on if you are still interested. Once again, very active admins and now we have anti-hack software provided by the server so the chances of hacking are slim but even if it happens, they are usually gone by the end of the day.

Due to the unpopularity of Namalsk in our community, I have decided to abandon that area and move to the large island of Panthera. This should be the last move for quite awhile. I do want to make sure things are fresh and exciting but I don't see another move in our future. Unfortunately, Namalsk wasn't as "hardcore" as I thought and didn't live up to the hype. With that said, my group is pretty excited about Panthera and we hope to see everyone out there getting camps set up and surviving the apocolypse.

Due to the unpopularity of Namalsk in our community, I have decided to abandon that area and move to the large island of Panthera. This should be the last move for quite awhile. I do want to make sure things are fresh and exciting but I don't see another move in our future. Unfortunately, Namalsk wasn't as "hardcore" as I thought and didn't live up to the hype. With that said, my group is pretty excited about Panthera and we hope to see everyone out there getting camps set up and surviving the apocolypse.

Not sure what you mean, Jeremy. Namalsk takes some work playing solo. I barely made it to the warm weather clothing before bleeding out. Had to take 2 rounds of antibiotics and take frequent breaks to make a fire and thaw out on my way up to the barracks as well. I thought it was fun but if no one else was on board that's cool.

• Like 1

I have received messages from folks that are on our server that they will not play again until we move to Chernarus. Unfortunately, I am not one to respond well to threats like this and I've become pretty attached to the Panthera map. There is something for everyone on this map and there is still a level of difficulty there. Namalsk was difficult but the map was not work the small increase in difficulty. I would much rather have a larger map and fill it with several groups of survivors all trying to make it during the apocolypse. With that said, we will probably be on the Panthera map for some time. I hope to see some new faces and emails coming my way soon after the Thanksgiving holiday. We still have plenty of openings for the server since its still at the beginning stages and since we lost some players due to my map switch. Hope to hear from you.

I have received messages from folks that are on our server that they will not play again until we move to Chernarus. Unfortunately, I am not one to respond well to threats like this and I've become pretty attached to the Panthera map. There is something for everyone on this map and there is still a level of difficulty there. Namalsk was difficult but the map was not work the small increase in difficulty. I would much rather have a larger map and fill it with several groups of survivors all trying to make it during the apocolypse. With that said, we will probably be on the Panthera map for some time. I hope to see some new faces and emails coming my way soon after the Thanksgiving holiday. We still have plenty of openings for the server since its still at the beginning stages and since we lost some players due to my map switch. Hope to hear from you.