Sign in to follow this  
Figo (DayZ)

Thank You :)

• There will be continued support for DayZMOD alongside DayZ game.

Hey i just wanted to thank you.

FIrst i thought you guys just lied about supporting both the standalone and the mod, but now i see we all can rely on youre words.

So thank you very much :)

Hey i just wanted to thank you.

FIrst i thought you guys just lied about supporting both the standalone and the mod, but now i see we all can rely on youre words.

So thank you very much :)

You certainly got him there. Btw you noticed how the mod is now safely in the community's own hands and doing quite well?

You certainly got him there. Btw you noticed how the mod is now safely in the community's own hands and doing quite well?

Sry no i dont know that , but if its true what you are saying i just can say well done nice work :)

Sry no i dont know that , but if its true what you are saying i just can say well done nice work :)

I think after working full time on the mod, Rocket had to face the reality, that he couldn't focus on both projects at once. Also because of the engine limitations of the mod, the mod is probably better served on smaller, actively administrated servers, where admins can quickly respond to hackers. I belive Matt Lightfoot said something about currently thinking up some kind of community infrastructure to benefit further user content, but I can't recall the specifics.

I think after working full time on the mod, Rocket had to face the reality, that he couldn't focus on both projects at once. Also because of the engine limitations of the mod, the mod is probably better served on smaller, actively administrated servers, where admins can quickly respond to hackers. I belive Matt Lightfoot said something about currently thinking up some kind of community infrastructure to benefit further user content, but I can't recall the specifics.

I can understand those things, but for guys like me its important to hear something like " sry for not keeping word " . But maybe im expecting to much ^^