What is the chance that you will pass out when a zombie hits you ONCE? I was in stary, i could have handled it, but no, the first zombie that hits me puts in a probably minute and a half long unconscious period, and on top of that, IM BLEEDING! so i bleed out, all the way from 10000. I had a uaz, coyote backpack, everything! So, what is the actual in game chance that you will pass out? Or bleed?

Edited by Tiresomehoopla
  • Like 1

I laughed when after reading your post, I imagined a zombie with a backpack driving a UAZ through Cherno right now. XD

Last time I played DayZ, zombies could give you some kind of critical hit - like a headshot. I'm not sure if that's still implemented, but I think that would explain your quick defeat.

• Like 1

You sure you had full health? Because I was under the impression that zombies only have the chance of knocking a player unconscious if their health is below 9000.

In my experience, the chance seems to be something like 1 in 40 (just going by how often it happens to me, vs how often I'm taking on zeds). Or maybe it's 1 in 50 or 100, I dunno. But the threat is always there, so it's never safe to assume you can get close to them and patch up any damage later.

I always heard 10k was the "dont go below" number but I personally hate having anythign short of full health.

At least he didn't teabag you after and take your stuff while you lay there unconscious...lol

• Like 2

I've been hit a bunch times by zombies and this has never happened to me. Never had the 'one shot broken leg' either. I'm not saying it doesn't happen I'm just saying it's pretty rare.