Squarez

IT HAPPENED

In Stary minding my own, looking for ammo. I stop in one of the tents cause I hear a car, then this UAZ pulls up. Inside is two survivors and I thought they were BANDITOS! With my back against the wall, I panic and shot the driver... He was probably a great guy now he's dead. Oh and the guys friend blasted me.

In relation to OP, I know how you feel. I had just found a van, and while i was looking over it, I looked up and saw a survivor come into my veiw.

I panicked, I though he was going to kill me and take the van, I didn't know what to do, it was my first vehicle! Kid was young, maybe a fresh spawn, a dinnerbell with no bullets...I shot him, he didn't even get a chance to finish saying friendly!

I tried to help him, while remaining caution, but I didn't have the gear!

they don't train you for that! (Slight die hard reference in there)

Edited by ApplejackDaniels
Deleted spambot content.

Was in the tents of Stary when I spotted a bambi atop the hill. Out of the blue he started taking out zeds in the camp with his AKM. I didn't know his intention, and I'd just gotten some sweet equipment, so I decided to take him out. I edged towards the door, leaned out, scoped in and got him right in the face with my DMR. He bled out frighteningly quick. I don't think he even knew I was there until I fired my rifle. He was probably a great guy, but he quite frankly scared me when he opened fire just like that.

some guy sneaked up on me, he didnt even get a chance to say friendly, i got so scared i just axed him

Edited by BwobBwub

You've always got to be extremely cautious when finding others, especially if you're alone. I cant count the times I've been told someone was friendly just to be shot in the back the first chance they got. I usually try to avoid other players, but with the amount of wanna be bandits out there, I've unfortunately come to the conclusion that it's probably going to end up with one of us dead, so it might as well be him instead of me. I hate to do it, but with a month old survivor, I don't want to take too many risks!

On namalsk in the past 4 days

Out of the 7 players that told me they were friendly...................................... all 7 were friendly.

Can't believe my eyes didn't kill one and made good friends with 3 of them

Those that don't say anything and sneak up on me I just blast them because i get to scared, at times people would sneak up on me, then say friendly and we travelled the snowy map of namalsk together, amazing

Lucky you, frost. I was watching and stalking some guy in Elektro, I believe. I probably followed him for about ten minutes without him knowing I was there. I finally made up my mind to see if we could group up. I had the drop on him, as he was looting in a firehouse with his back to me. I aimed at him and asked "Friendly?" He turned around and said "Oh shit, yeah, I'm friendly." I lowered my gun and was about to ask if he wanted to head north, but the next thing I knew I was lying on the ground with a fresh bullet wound in my brain. Douche...