Sign in to follow this  
andersoje1243@gmail.com

Create New Squad / Create DayZ Cryengine

Looking for adult dayz/standalone players to start a clan/squad. Must be willing to join up ever other week min. Must be anti hacker.

Contact me via steam. (andersoje2)

Edited by LVG

Willing to split profits when it comes to distributing.

Profit with the FreeVersion of the CryEngine or did you payed the license?

I have not payed for the lic yet. There is plenty to do before that. As far as the comments of proffit, I am not going to create a game and have it take 1-3 years of my life and not have any return. I am not looking to quickly spit out a low grade game to waste peoples time. I give props to Dayz standalone, and it will be very hard to even make a game that comes close to it. I know alot of people are praising WarZ and saying that it is better. I have yet to beleive that. WarZ has its high points and low points. There are plenty of ideas that I have that would make it better than WarZ standalone, but I am not going to tell everone reading this. To get back to my topic, when I say profit, it means revenue from players buying the game on witch will determine if the game greated is worth updateing or even transfer over to xbox and ps3.

I am looking for players and editors that what to make somthing that will bring players together and battle with other clans/squads. Not just another u agents the world games. WOW, DayZ, WarZ ect all are great games, but they are missing the key to bring people together.