ParagonXVIII

UK Based | Veteran | GMT -4 | Circle Of Truth Gaming Community | HIVE Connected

So 'kindness' is you not shooting a non-hostile player armed with a pistol and unprovoked. Fairly standard I suppose. You must let me know how to use the AS50 at night cos I can't figure it. Look forward to running into you again now I know where we stand.

You have a pretty ambivalent way of destiction between kindness you do and done to you. So when you said you took shots at me some days ago when I was flying away in my birdie, me being a non hostile player for you since you didnt even know whos sitting in there, thats ok for you, but on the opposite, me shooting at a single tire and not taking any shot at you personally while I could for minutes watching you, is foul play and deserves "punishment"? Quite a funny way of morales.

Futhermore, do you consider it kind to take about every vehicle on the server for your 2-3man clan, seing that you got all helis on the server, nearly all land based vehicles apart from useless buses? Looting camps, destroying them with vehicles? Stealing vehicles, destroying the tires of the ones you dont want? Yet Im the bad guy, shooting at a tire and leave you be with the Ural after that, pretty much the best land based vehicle to get? Eh, what? ;)

On the other hand, I picked up one of your clanmates at the coast in my Mi17, donated a m107+ammo to him, got him equipped at NWA, bandaged and morphined him, waited for him to return when he was bugged so I can fly him away again. All being in danger of him turning against me and taking the heli. I guess lucky me that I actually got one from your clan who doesnt have a two-sided way of viewing the whole morale department.

Sucks to be a bad guy like me, awesome to be a good guy like you. So yeh, good to know what your idea of nice play is and where we stand.

Btw, yeh, shooting an as50 at a bright moonlit night is pretty easy, I can teach you :)

• Like 1

You like those NVM posts, do you Greener? :D

@casualty: Spent some time with my motorcycle searching for your helis/camp, since you guys flew over my head heading north near NE airfield and didnt find anything there for hours, I now guess you have it way way up in neverneverland like x/-800? Hope your not that lame. :(

Edited by Singe

I'm going to come on and find you all, then offer my peace and try and convert you all to Christianity just to be different.

My dear friend Singe, I seem to be stuck in an awkward situation here, my clanmate does not like you but i do. We have lost the helicopters and my clan mate has discontinued playing the server i think (rage quit ;) I would be more than happy to help you fix one of da choppas :) your choice

How did you lose them? Certainly wasnt me, even tho I would have loved to make casualty ragequit myself.

Did someone hack the server and vehicles or did you really put them all the way in the debug zone and admin resetted them?

Im quite into another game at the moment, but we can do some shit from time to time, you got Skype for communicating?

How did you lose them? Certainly wasnt me, even tho I would have loved to make casualty ragequit myself.

Did someone hack the server and vehicles or did you really put them all the way in the debug zone and admin resetted them?

Im quite into another game at the moment, but we can do some shit from time to time, you got Skype for communicating?

Well, my clan mate got some new combat flying pedals and i quote "Test runs are for noobs" and then he crashed it into a hill. hahahahahaha. Then my freind came on and accidentally pressed eject instead of auto hover and BOOM! down she went

ans we are now back to square one :) atleast i have the V3S and yes i have skype

Edited by Greener

That Eject thingie happened to me once too, back when I was still playing with my mates, managed to kill 4 people who all went screaming at me for 5min straight :D

Well, as said, got Skype? "Dating" here is quite a pain. ^^

€ On the server right now.

Edited by Singe
  • Like 1

give me your skype name and i'll add you. ill play with you tommorow as i have had enough of playing dayZ atm

Quick heads up, not sure how long it will last.. But earlier I found a grenade at the airport and went along to Chernogorsk and blew out the hospital window. At last count I had 5 blood bags and 4 epi pens.. There were loads left, so if you can, get them while they're there. :)

9am GMT , Saturday!

PS, anyone want to team up with me.. Come say hi!

Edited by nomadichayward

If anyone is interested we are testing the Wasteland mission and MSO 4.5 missions pack this week. If you'd like to join and learn some scripting or just a laugh let me know

Iv'e been on Dayz more often but haven't run into anyone yet

I'll be on team speak this week

Played today for the first time in weeks, and it seems someone hacked your server.

Scavenged stuff for reparing a Mi17, went there and found 2 of em. There should be only one of each helicopter type. Repaired one, flew to other vehicle spawns and there we go, 2 Hueys, 2 milit Offroads, 4 ATVs up on that ATV hill, etc.

Or did you guys implement them? :D

Dammit I thought I had hindered that kind of stuff

Defently not us spawning items I don't like doing that unless on a private hive and I normally make that a objective mission

Whoever hacked the server just doubled all the vehicles there are, I guess it shouldnt be a big problem deleting those doubled ones. But dont delete my Mi17, delete the damaged one still up on Devils castle :D

Uhm, you banned me for spawning those vehicles? Tried connecting, but it says Im banned due to that.

Wasnt me, and Im quite sure if it was, I would be smarter than go crying about someone hacking your server on these boards :D

Wanted to test the patch that was released some weeks ago, sadly your server is still on old version. Any chance you update it?