Reverend Killjoy

Fishing off Death Mountain

Nice sucks you couldn't take down that truck though

yes it would have been a great story ,, anyway a few minutes later i see three person die the same time so i think it was them,, one is called MUTATOR ,, so maybe a hacker. well i am heading back to Death Moutnain for Day 4, sitrep comes sooN!

===========================

DAY 4 DEBRIEF

===========================

Carebear Tally: 5

2hs6gkz.jpg

n4tmwz.jpg

1r2k5s.jpg

n12ipc.jpg

2mxd2.jpg

33yqka8.jpg

Okay so I STILL need something to drink, where is the best of places to get some water for my bottle near Death mountain??

Edited by Reverend Killjoy
  • Like 2

Too bad you are on a noob server with mousewheel rangefinders...otherwise your kill count could actually have been impressive.. Taking no skill sniper shots? Meh.....

Actually, "Meh" is too strong a word..

On the plus side, I am glad you are taking care of your psychopathic tendency in a safe and responsible manner.

• Like 3

Hey i go on whatever server is most full, becase thats where the most carebears are at

most of these photos are not on such a server, you can tell that because the crosshair is on them with no name,,, dont worry this protip is free

If you want pro tips on how to do the dirty work up close then check out my "How to trick carebears into death traps" thread ,,

You dumb twat; you're still hundreds of meters away sniping people.

There's nothing "up close" about it. There's also no skill involved.

Maybe when your balls drop and you get a few hairs on them you'll actually come down off of Douche Mountain and engage in some manly PvP. Ya know? Like where the other people actually have weapons and can engage you in combat?

We can all tell you're some pre-pube moron because you actually think this is funny. Eventually another braincell will grow in that empty skull and you'll realize this is just boring. Wow you capped some harmless targets with zero risk and zero skill. Booooooooooooooring.

ProTip: Saying protip makes you sound like even more of a brainless mouth breather.

• Like 1

you're still hundreds of meters away sniping people.

There's nothing "up close" about it.

If you want some protips on upclose combat check out my thread How to trick carebears into death traps

((***EDIT: ok man i see why you dont understand,, you cant use this sniper tactics in the church or in the elektro supermarket.. i didnt explained this fully in that thread, ,, Tactic (1) and tactic (2) are better for short range gun like shotgun or AK47

I am gonna keep practising my sniping until you come get this rifle from me carebear, but that wont happen..you guys break your legs trying to get me ,,,, LMAO

Edited by Reverend Killjoy

i lol at the people who get mad cuz he has a sniper rifle and is using it.

"WHY DONT U GET UP CLOSE IDIET" just LOL

so many tools on these forums.

To victory Reverend Killjoy. Eventually the carebears will smarten up.

• Like 2

Oh shit! He's gonna keep "practising" Yeah, that awful spelling mistake, along with the insane amount of memes he posts leads me to agree with the other posters about him being some pre-pubescent 13 year old.

• Like 1

i lol at the people who get mad cuz he has a sniper rifle and is using it.

"WHY DONT U GET UP CLOSE IDIET" just LOL

so many tools on these forums.

To victory Reverend Killjoy. Eventually the carebears will smarten up.

+1

You can't really camp the spawns and then claim that everyone you kill is a "carebear" You're just shooting anyone and everyone you find, not those who are going around helping people. I mean, you've got to be smart enough to realize that, right? Eh, maybe not. Keep "practising", I guess.

• Like 2

Eventually the carebears will smarten up.

Well since I explained this tactics i start to notice more and more alphas up on Death Mountain ,, so maybe yes sir indeed

++++++++___________+++++++++__________

DAY 6 Carebear TALLY: 4 (( INCLUDING A DUO AGAIN ))

++++++++___________+++++++++__________

20gxqi0.jpg

10eq0jd.jpg

ly7uq.jpg

• Like 1

Hey guys i am reporting in for Day 8 DEBRIEF,,

i holed a bunch of bait-fish today and it drew in some interesting marlins,,,, the pictures tell the storyies..,

344xjxt.jpg

2ch9ub.jpg

34zn1bc.jpg

10iguwl.jpg

11u97jt.jpg

hsrl7p.jpg

n2nwop.jpg

34o6d6x.jpg

• Like 3

Did you take the AS50?

na bro i prefer DMR, its faster firing and double zoom, higher mag capacity,,, definataly my favourite. he did have some range finders which i took but i dont need to use them anymore,, i know exactly where to aim at anything from up there now lol,, i also took some beans and pepsi which i needed,, the guy with the AK74 had morphine which is always good to have up Death Mountain!!

if i take out another alpha i could keep his rifle in the backpack if your needing one? i'm only keeping noobtorches in there anyway lol,,, and i know u are safe :D maybe we can team up and spit roast these carebears

• Like 1

congrats you can snipe like any other bandit who is too scared to go down and do the dirty work up close

Last time some dude tried to pull it dirty on me like that in the NW airfield fire station tower got a clip of M4 CCO SD to the balls. unfortunately, I think his buddy got away with my bike, but I am after him next!

THAT is why you stay back and snipe at midrange then collect the garbage, because you run less risk when killing others.

congrats you can snipe like any other bandit who is too scared to go down and do the dirty work up close

AWESOME, SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS MY BANDIT CODE OF HOUNOUR.

THOU SHALT NOT KILL FROM 800 METERS WITH A SCOPED RIFLE

Then what's the point of a sniper Dumbass
  • Like 1

Funny pictures Killjoy, the bike jacking was the best. What's your SITREP now? I am concerned you may have been killed and then Real-Life died from weapon attachment loss syndrome :)

I used to snipe on the coast for a while when I had an AS50. It was an effective training method. Actually I learned best how to avoid being killed by snipers myself by watching the difference in how (unarmed) victims reacted under fire and the consequent difficulty for me to shoot them. There was also plenty of time to adjust for height and distance because I wasn't under fire whereas I was always getting uncontrollable adrenaline in fire-fights before that and it wasn't getting anywhere. I thought it was just the Arma engine being uncombat friendly at first but it just takes practice to deal with the realistic dimensional aspects of the environment. I practiced in Arma on computer AI set to run but it's just too easy and players react in a totally different way. What I learned online was that players who ran using the mouse to turn were significantly harder to hit than those strafing sidewards. The easiest players to kill run directly or diagonally by stafing. When a round hits the floor near you it should be the distance you try to increase, rather than lateral position. Anyway since coming back for .3 I have been doing the usual city combat and maintain the lessons learned during those valuable exercises over at Kamenka ;)

600 meters is ok though. i fell in love with my CZ 550

Then what's the point of a sniper Dumbass

i learned that. i didnt have a sniper until now (took like 4 months lol, too many kos ings)

reverand killjoy is a constant source of entertainment for me