byrdman

New rMod Server Going Live! Vehicles Galore & 20+ Air Vehicles

Not sure if rMod didn't run properly after the last restart, but I literally drove to every town on the road and covered close to 90% of the map and found nothing but Urals and boats. No choppers, cars, motorbikes or ATVs. :(

Byrd said it was this morning. I found a bunch of destroyed choppers (not crashes, actual wreckage), 3 Urals, a few fishing boats and a PBX,

Also thought the server got hit by scripters last night too. Found a BTR (with PKM rounds in the gear) and a ton of wrecked Ka-60s.

Edited by joemiken

We're constantly adding new vehicles, all those crashed choppers are from failed pilots lol or they got shot down.

Really? This was about 30 minutes after the restart this morning and I didn't notice any death messages.

Just gonna have to log back on and do more searching as long as you don't shoot anymore of my friends. lol

aka Knee Grow ;)

Edited by joemiken

They probably ejected, ejecting actually works now unlike the old dayz patch.

I stumbled upon a UAZ earlier, died, ran back to loot my body and he stopped beside me. Great to have such friendly people that wont roadkill me. Kudos to that person.

Really? This was about 30 minutes after the restart this morning and I didn't notice any death messages.

Just gonna have to log back on and do more searching as long as you don't shoot anymore of my friends. lol

aka Knee Grow ;)

Bahaha man i provided excellent covering fire for you. You survived riiight?

I stumbled upon a UAZ earlier, died, ran back to loot my body and he stopped beside me. Great to have such friendly people that wont roadkill me. Kudos to that person.

Rare and few....but friendlies are out there.

I wont complain, I'm not that friendly myself. Guess it hangs off from the public servers.

Update From The Hosting Company

UPDATE:

We have released all of the new maps excluding Namalsk .60

The new Namalsk will be ready tonight, we just need to apply an update to bliss in order for this to work.

If you are having difficulties upgrading to the new maps, please uninstall bliss then reinstall bliss, then go into TC Admin--->Configuration Files--->Bliss\HiveExt.ini and save your settings. It also would not hurt to save your settings in the Bliss\server.cfg

It should be a very smooth transition into bliss 4.1 as we are going to do extensive testing to ensure there won't be any major issues.

Sincerely,

Chad (Survival Servers Co-Founder)

I'll jump back on when the rMod gets squared away. I really like Namalsk and this is easily my favorite server to play it on now.

and yes, we both survived. Took our UAZ, found a blue Ural, then another blue Ural. Was going to hit Tara Docks, but noticed zeds already in the area. Left the area and had someone ask if we could give him a ride. Soon after, saw that same person kill someone w/ an MR43 or something strange. Prime example of why I don't pick up strangers. We ended up splitting up to canvas the map for helos for the next hour until my buddy barrel rolled his Ural trying to drive down a hill. :lol:

Note for all players...if you see one of those white goats, run away as far as you can. My buddy shot one to get some meat and was sniped soon after. On the old Chenaraus map, I tried to ram one w/ a GAZ, only to have the car explode when I hit it. Those goats are harbingers of death and misery. :(

Edited by joemiken

Our server company has not put the new Namalsk map on the server yet. In order to keep the server up I decided to turn it on Fallujah for the time being until we can get it turned back to Namalsk. We had hackers come in and wreck house and something with Namalsk and death messages is causing battleeye to kick everyone who joins. I am trying to work on it but for the time being I will see if we can all play Fallujah. Hopefully by tonight we will be back to Namalsk.

We had hackers come in and wreck house and something with Namalsk and death messages is causing battleeye to kick everyone who joins.

I wondered about that. When I saw a BTR w/ PKM rounds in it this weekend, I figured something was wrong.

Fresh Restart, Awesome Fresh Lootz For Everyone! Be On A Look Out For Those Care Packages & Helo Crash Sites As Well. Gear Up Survivors.