byrdman

New rMod Server Going Live! Vehicles Galore & 20+ Air Vehicles

We'll incorporate all those in. Im at work, new vehicles will be added this afternoon. If you guys have any requests please let me know.

Edited by Byrdshizzle

Had MTVRs, Humvees, Tanks, Yet Planes, all that crap on another server. Everything works fine.

Those support vehicles were added to the server. We placed a few at NWAF and more scattered thru the map.

Fresh restart, Changed to day time...Get the fresh loot! Test out your flying skills, we've added 30+ Air Vehicles.

How often is the server reset? From the looks of the this thread, it sounds like fairly often. Nothing worse than logging on a 120-vehicle server and seeing tons of crashed trucks/helis. :(

As for the gas issue, I'm guessing you don't have the auto-refuel mod? I'm sure there's a fancy name for it, but it's the mod where you park next to a gas pump and the vehicle refuels. I got insanely spoiled by this on a couple other servers.

I'll probably check this out tonight or tomorrow with some friends.

We've added Refueling trucks which does the same thing that your describing. We do about 2 restarts a day. Hope to see you on.

This is a kewl server to play on! Some good guys and a friendly admin!

StonKinG aka "Djekjark"

Thanks for all the love guys, I'm glad all of our work on the server is being enjoyed by the community.

Joined the server

Crashed the AC 130 left :D

Coming back tomorrow for more fun awesome server and awesome admins

Yeah i was in the C-130. Was a sweet barrel roll before that though.

Server is great, fair amount of helicopters and vehicles. Can't wait to see all the other Arma Guns in there!

I have crashed two C-130s already, never let me fly those.

Editing the server, adding vehicles...and a bunch of other things.

Losing my Little Bird, which I logged out beside far out in nowhere. Bummer.

Or getting a little bird stolen by 15+ other ppl on server :P sorry about your loss. Im sure youll find another.

Are you going to update to new patch anytime soon.

Yes, of-course...once our hosting company makes it available. Trust me if I could install it to the server I would. My server company is working on a lot of projects for the servers. It'll be updated soon.

Our server might be down for 2 to 3 hours for server maintenance by our server company. We will be updated to dayz 1.7.3 soon but we will have to add all the vehicles again since there is a bliss hive update as well. We are planning to do this Sunday/Monday morning/night as this will take a while to do. This will hopefully remove some bugs we are having. Thanks for the continued support.

Join the Crossmovement DayZ player, we have a new Private hive with active admins to help with your questions or comments feel free to ask. Custom Bases available for those people who play often. We are looking for survivors, bandits, rival clans etc. to join us. Looking for those who wish to make a bit more of a commitment to the community. Version 1.7.2.6 96584

IP 198.71.54.243 port 2302

Our server might be down for 2 to 3 hours for server maintenance by our server company. We will be updated to dayz 1.7.3 soon but we will have to add all the vehicles again since there is a bliss hive update as well. We are planning to do this Sunday/Monday morning/night as this will take a while to do. This will hopefully remove some bugs we are having. Thanks for the continued support.

:( I was looking forward to grabbing that C-130 (and likely crashing it).