byrdman

New rMod Server Going Live! Vehicles Galore & 20+ Air Vehicles

Fun server, keep up the good work.

Fun server, keep up the good work.

Thanks For The Kind Words. Be On A Look Out For New Air Vehicles We Are Constantly Adding. I'm Shooting For 100+ Air B) ...This New Taviana Map Is Perfect For Mass Air Travel/Air Warfare. Tons Of Flat Spots For Planes Land/Take Off As Well.

Server restarted with over 100+ air vehicles. You shouldn't have a problem finding transportation on this big ass map.

Server restarted with over 100+ air vehicles. You shouldn't have a problem finding transportation on this big ass map.

This ^

Fresh Restart, Re Added 12 Blown Up C130's...lolz Silly Pilots. Theres Over 60+ Air Planes & 50+ Heli's.

I had the most insane landing on Balota Airfield some days ago, wish I filmed it, came from a bad angle, cut the top of the trees, slide into the airfield and just plant it perfectly on the ground without damaging it.

Just felt like sharing it, nothing to do with the server actually.

I think you guys are trolling me with the hidden choppers, searched 6 hours yesterday lol. Found an Mi24 vehicle shell blown up, but I'm not sure if it was one of them. Even lowered my graphic settings to bare minimum to search through wilderness better. I'm bummed out.

I would say do the tree glitch but my server wont allow you to do that =P

lmao, what's unfair is the size of this god damn map son. 3 days searching, i give up. /bandit mode

Server shut down due to a VERY poor hosting company(Survival Severs)...Switch Hosts(DayZ.ST) and now running a Dayz Taviana 2.0 rMod Server. Details are on my signature link. Enjoy.