Sign in to follow this  
zimfox

Admin abuse

I was in a namalsk server and i saw a couple of guys with ]R[ tag in there name and later on i found out that these guys were the admins of the server..

When i spawned i was running around for about 2 min and then i saw a chopper with these guys in it and ofcause when they saw me they shot me with grenade launchers.. no abuse so far i know BUT when i asked them if they were legit or hackers they banned me from there server so i dont think they are legit and the only thing they do are flying around killing people and i have no idea how they find people all the time..

Server IP: 74.122.192.182:2312

the server is called DayZ Bliss

Edited by zimfox

It's a private server so the admins can pretty much do as they please, best advice is to find a different server with better admins.

Edited by smasht_AU

You were not banned from the server for anything other then using foul language. On our server we have a program running that watches the chat and you used the F word while you were complaining that we killed you, which is why you were instant banned for a 2 min. temp ban.

You then came back in after that no problem, continued your whining, but were able to join back in. Simple truth is you got mad and acted like a little child because you were killed. Sorry you were killed and did not have anything. We were picking up our mate and did not want to take the chance, that is all. That chopper is part of that Namalsk map. You are welcome back any time, just follow our server rules.

Ski

• Like 1