tristanpieters9797@gmail.com

=75th= Regiment Recruiting *need to fill bravo squad* need an officer

Welcome to the 75th regiment recruitment page!

We are a new clan and as stated above in the title we needs mods and admins if you stay loyal can play often you will be promoted please don't ask to join and want an immediate promotion its not going to happen.

Let me get this straight we are a bandit clan we only kill those that are a threat if you see a fresh spawn and they are no threat then don't waste the ammunition now all you have to do is answer the following questions below!

This clan has a chain of command the longer you play and the more loyal you are the higher in the chain of command you will get.

if you fail to follow orders or knowingly ignore commands you will be given a strike after a few you will be removed.

(i understand some commands are unreasonable that why I will not always give you a strike, only admins can give strikes)

How often do you play dayz?:

What is your age?

Are you affiliated to any other clans?(if you are sorry but you can not join):

are you trustworthy? If you were given a promotion what would you do?

Do you have teamspeak?(this is mandatory)

How long have you been playing dayz?

What is your attitude to helping a fellow team/squad member?

What is your opinion on team killing?

Final Question: If a team member killed a fellow team member and proceeded to loot the camp what would you do?

If you answer these questions well you will be accepted! it is mandatory that you wear your clan tags when playing dayz!!

As you know teamspeak is mandatory so please download it:

Google teamspeak not hard to find.

once you have it all downloaded hop on the server and let me know that you applied thanks

Teamspeak Info:

75thregiment.teamspeak3.com:7389

Password: N/A

Thanks again for applying and reading this post

How often do you play dayz?: Everyday

What is your age? 15

Are you affiliated to any other clans?(if you are sorry but you can not join): 1st Clan

are you trustworthy? If you were given a promotion what would you do? ermm help the clan build up

Do you have teamspeak?(this is mandatory) Yes

How long have you been playing dayz? Since July

What is your attitude to helping a fellow team/squad member? Im A Good Team Player I Listen To All Commands And I Will Help Another Team Mate No Matter What!

What is your opinion on team killing? Stupid Why Would You Were All A Clan

Final Question: If a team member killed a fellow team member and proceeded to loot the camp what would you do? I Would Take Action If He Killed More Than 2 I Would Eliminate Him.

What is your age? 23

Are you affiliated to any other clans? No

Are you Trustworthy? If you were given a promotion what would you do? I would do what my rank allows me to do

Do you have teamspeak? Yes

How long have you been playing dayz? A month

What is your attitude to helping a fellow team/squad member? I try to help as much as possible

What is your opinion on team killing? I only do what i am told from someone superior

Final Question: If a team member killed a fellow team member and proceeded to loot the camp what would you do? I would report it and either kill him if ordered to do so

What is your age?

No, I am not.

I believe so! If I was given a promotion I'd probably just play DayZ more.

Yup! I don't own a server thing though.

Roughly a month now! Already learned most of the ropes as well. I can get to Cherno and Elektro from the coast easily.

Of course I would help! Just as long as I was sure they wouldn't turn and stab me in the back.

Sorta bull shit.. it shouldn't happen if you're on a team.

Final Question: If a team member killed a fellow team member and proceeded to loot the camp what would you do?

I'd probably end up killing him if it was his intention to rob us blind.

& a question for you:

How do I know you're not going to shoot me in the face when I meet you the first time?

How often do you play dayz?: Everyday

What is your age?24

Are you affiliated to any other clans?(if you are sorry but you can not join): no

are you trustworthy? If you were given a promotion what would you do? yes help promote the clan

How long have you been playing dayz? 4months

What is your attitude to helping a fellow team/squad member?i love helping players i know this game is hard to get into

What is your opinion on team killing? dont do it

Final Question: If a team member killed a fellow team member and proceeded to loot the camp what would you do? I would report him to high clan

Whenever I can, which is most days. But I get bogged down with real-life problems at times.

What is your age?

I’m 16 years old.

Are you affiliated to any other clans?

I am not officially a member any clans. I do however; have loose connections with a couple rag tag gangs. These connections are held for espionage reasons only, and will be completely and instantly severed if my application is accepted.

If anything I am a man of my word, a natural born leader, and a reliable asset in combat situations. I preform well in a position of power, but I also follow orders easily and do not mind it when I lack authority

Do you have teamspeak?

Yes, as well as many other forms of out of game communication.

I have been playing DayZ for a very long time, however; I do not recall precisely how long. I have experience playing in both, solo, large squad, and small squad situations. I have played with many groups, taken down groups, and even founded my own 20+ clan at one point.

I am always helpful, and normally to first to answer questions about the quirks of DayZ

Obviously team killing is not acceptable.

Shoot on sight, no questions asked, do not collect 200$. I am aware that this happens in Day Z and that betrayal is the name of the game at times. This kind of conduct is obviously unacceptable.

BuLLDOG771

What is your age? 15

No but I'm in a mountian blade Reg (It wont interfere)

Respect it and never abuse it

yes

2-3 months

Never leave a man behind. Knowing he would stay back and fight for you.

*Not Tolarated* I hate it I desmise it.

Kill him on sight if told to do so. If fired apon shoot on sight.

Everyday

What is your age?:

No

are you trustworthy? If you were given a promotion what would you do?:

Yes im trustworthy and i would use a promotion to the best of my ability try and give an advantage to the regiment.

Do you have teamspeak?(this is mandatory):

Yes

How long have you been playing dayz?:

I started playing it on 14 July 2012 but i had a little past experience on arma2 beforehand.

What is your attitude to helping a fellow team/squad member?:

Its always good to help teammates, as long as helping them doesn't jeopardize the rest of the team/squad

What is your opinion on team killing?:

99% of the time it should never happen unless he is a traitor to the regiment and even then there should be opportunity for second chances.

Final Question: If a team member killed a fellow team member and proceeded to loot the camp what would you do?:

I would shoot his legs hoping to break them, then get behind him and tell him to drop his weapons. I would then contact other members of the regiment telling them what happened and wait for a superior member of the regiment to tell me what i should do with him.

3 - 5 times in a week, 1 - 2 hours per sit down

What is your age?

No

Yes and if I was promoting I would continue doing the same thing I was doing before the promotion.

Yes

4 months

I think you should always help fellow team members, if you can.

This shouldn't happen.

I would kill the traitor and guard the gear till the killed member came back (if the member wanted the gear still), then I would report the traitor to someone higher up then me.

What is your age?

No I just play with a group of friends every once and a while.

Yes I am very trustworthy. Depends on teh promotion, but I would most likely take it with pride and honor, and then go do something meaningful for the clan. Such as get a group together and loot the airbase or cherno for supplies.

Yes

5 monhts

I will stop just about anything to help a friend out.

Terrible. I do not accept it.

​Depends if they are a threat to me or not. If they are a threat, eliminate the threat and secure the items stolen. If they do not notice me I would tell a higher command asap.

How often do you play dayz?: almost everyday

What is your age?: 19

Are you affiliated to any other clans?(if you are sorry but you can not join): Nope

are you trustworthy? If you were given a promotion what would you do? I would thank to my Clan Leader, and take My new squad to loot some military area to celebrate my promotion, after all, will train new squad members.

Do you have teamspeak?(this is mandatory): Yup

How long have you been playing dayz?: for 2 months or so

What is your attitude to helping a fellow team/squad member?: I always help my squad or team member, cuz we are team.

What is your opinion on team killing?: Teams are created to help each other, not to kill each other.

Final Question: If a team member killed a fellow team member and proceeded to loot the camp what would you do?: Will immediatly inform some high rank officer of clan and got an eye on that person till he hurts somebody else, then shot him.

How often do you play dayz?: Every day

What is your age?17

Are you affiliated to any other clans? No

are you trustworthy? If you were given a promotion what would you do? I am trustworthy. If given a promotion I would make sure i udnerstand my role, and than plan out how to preform my task.

Do you have teamspeak?Yes

How long have you been playing dayz? 6 or 7 minths

What is your attitude to helping a fellow team/squad member? Always help a team member or squad mate if possible.

What is your opinion on team killing? It is forbidden.

Final Question: If a team member killed a fellow team member and proceeded to loot the camp what would you do? Shoot to kill.

How often do you play dayz? 6-7 Days a week, roughly 6-5 hours at a time, depending on situation.

What is your age? 21.

Are you affiliated to any other clans?(if you are sorry but you can not join): Nope. If anything, I was apart of a team that dissolved quickly due to no management.

are you trustworthy? If you were given a promotion what would you do? Yes, very trustworthy. For all it's worth, I run many CS1.6, CS:S, and CS:GO servers as LSA/Root Admin, as well as been apart of a Zombie Mod community for CS:S, for 6 years now. (Note: None of that would never conflict with dayz time, my trustworthiness, or dependability.

Do you have teamspeak?(this is mandatory Of course. Username Momoiya.

How long have you been playing dayz? mmm. Mid April, practically when It was released for testing.

What is your attitude to helping a fellow team/squad member? Well other than me being a squad leader for 5v5 CS1.6, CS:S,CS:GO tournaments, maybe that speaks for itself..as well as being a squad leader in paintball matches and leadership credentials as an Eagle Scout.

What is your opinion on team killing? Question seems misguided in relation to circumstances. Although to generate some answer. I feel team killing by accident is a lack of awareness (and player should be questioned), and or team killing on purpose whether in anger, personal gain, or fun is absolutely unacceptable.

Final Question: If a team member killed a fellow team member and proceeded to loot the camp what would you do? Since, we would be using teamspeak. I would instantly voice chat this player asap, and based of quick judgement, I would either find cover, shoot my team member in the leg, get out of sight and continue to contact member. Anything escalating would result in taking the player out. Yes, this is a game, therefore emotional outbreaks are more or less irrelevant..but..He is my team member. Facts are what's going to solve issues.

Teamspeak Info: Momoiya

How often do you play dayz? 6-7 Days a week, roughly 6-5 hours at a time, depending on situation.

What is your age? 21.

Are you affiliated to any other clans?(if you are sorry but you can not join): Nope. If anything, I was apart of a team that dissolved quickly due to no management.

are you trustworthy? If you were given a promotion what would you do? Yes, very trustworthy. For all it's worth, I run many CS1.6, CS:S, and CS:GO servers as LSA/Root Admin, as well as been apart of a Zombie Mod community for CS:S, for 6 years now. (Note: None of that would never conflict with dayz time, my trustworthiness, or dependability.

Do you have teamspeak?(this is mandatory Of course. Username Momoiya.

How long have you been playing dayz? mmm. Mid April, practically when It was released for testing.

What is your attitude to helping a fellow team/squad member? Well other than me being a squad leader for 5v5 CS1.6, CS:S,CS:GO tournaments, maybe that speaks for itself..as well as being a squad leader in paintball matches and leadership credentials as an Eagle Scout.

What is your opinion on team killing? Question seems misguided in relation to circumstances. Although to generate some answer. I feel team killing by accident is a lack of awareness (and player should be questioned), and or team killing on purpose whether in anger, personal gain, or fun is absolutely unacceptable.

Final Question: If a team member killed a fellow team member and proceeded to loot the camp what would you do? Since, we would be using teamspeak. I would instantly voice chat this player asap, and based of quick judgement, I would either find cover, shoot my team member in the leg, get out of sight and continue to contact member. Anything escalating would result in taking the player out. Yes, this is a game, therefore emotional outbreaks are more or less irrelevant..but..He is my team member. Facts are what's going to solve issues.

Teamspeak Info: Momoiya

Jeez... u r like Universal Soldier :D

When I can, and I am interested in playing. I have a 9-5er. Other than that i'm fairly free.

What is your age?

no.

I think i'm trustworthy. I would try to fulfil the duties of the position to the best of my ability.

yes.

a few months on and off.

I am a team player. I try to help out when I can.

I don't teamkill, and I don't approve of those who do unless the squad is in danger.

ie: There's a rogue team member, who obviously intends on doing nasty things.

Seems like a silly question, I would shoot him. =] I assume we're on comms, and if he hasn't given any sort of reason by the time i can reach for my gun, his act was probably malicious. And if he's team-killing and not on comms .. well he's not a very good team member is he? ;)

How often do you play dayz?: About 5-6 days each week

What is your age? 17

Are you affiliated to any other clans?(if you are sorry but you can not join): Nope

are you trustworthy? If you were given a promotion what would you do? I would use them to help others and keep peace

How long have you been playing dayz? Roughly 1 month

What is your attitude to helping a fellow team/squad member? Treat them as you would liked to be treated :)

What is your opinion on team killing? I do not approve of it

Final Question: If a team member killed a fellow team member and proceeded to loot the camp what would you do? I would take care of it by asking the person first to stop or kill him otherwise .

Edited by kneetoe123