Sign in to follow this  
danzlad

Lookin for 2 guys to complete squad

Hi,

As title says we're looking for 2 guys to make a 4man squad up, playing Namalsk at the minute so be down for some snowy action!

My mate is from the USA, and i'm from the UK, both 23. Would help if you could speak good english.

Hit me up on here, we're currently playing now, so if you are up for playing now let me know.

I am on now.. I have yet to play namalsk, but I am interested! Never a better time for a first right? Hit me up on skype or steam or here.. codyjamesp ( here and skype )

I haven't played DayZ in a few weeks because I got bored of all the hacking and no one i know is really playing anymore. I saw some streams of that new map and I'd be interested in joining you guys when you play. If you have a teamspeak or vent send me a PM. I do have plenty of DayZ experience so a few game will rub the rust off I'm sure.

Edited by Shakma

I haven't played DayZ in a few weeks because I got bored of all the hacking and no one i know is really playing anymore but i saw some streams of that new map and I'd be interested in joining you guys when you play. If you have a teamspeak or vent you're on send me a PM. I do have plenty of DayZ experience so a few game will rub the rust off I'm sure.

You have skype mate?

You have skype mate?

I just installed it, using my MS name so it's Sam Baily .

I just installed it, using my MS name so it's Sam Baily .

Actually sorry its live:sambaily311

Hey if your still looking for players i will gladly join you guys im 19 and have been playing for about a month and a half now so hit me up on skype :beyondexcellance

Hi,

As title says we're looking for 2 guys to make a 4man squad up, playing Namalsk at the minute so be down for some snowy action!

My mate is from the USA, and i'm from the UK, both 23. Would help if you could speak good english.

Hit me up on here, we're currently playing now, so if you are up for playing now let me know.

I'm from Aus, 18, played since release. I would be honoured to join your 4 man squad :P

Yo! I'd be glad to join you and my friend probably would too. We're both in the US as well and we use skype. Also haven't played Namalsk, but I've been waiting for a snowy map to play, so I'll give it a wack. My friend and I are also looking for players to join us on a Lingor server, we have loads of gear and would be glad to share resources. We can hop between both maps every once in a while. Anyways, give me a shout if you're down for it, and we'll exchange info.