nomnomnom

We are Notorious. Mature gamers only.

We are Notorious. We play DayZ and Wasteland. Join us. We continue to support the mods until StandAlone is released because we fuckin love this shit.

Must have a mic.

Must have Teamspeak3

Must join and apply at

not.enjin.com

- The Notorious Crew Recruiter

Edited by Nomnomnom

bump. Waiting to hear from several people who have PM'd me, and one person has joined!

Edited by Nomnomnom

Hey I would like to join you're clan I am only 17 but I am very mature. I have been playing dayz for about 3-4 months now and I can play in any position needing me. I have mumble, Teamspeak and Skype. So I can't go on any of those. I know most of the chernarus map and all of the key locations.

Hope I fit the spot :)

Kyle.

Sorry buddy, we're set on the age limit. Good luck finding a team.

Two of us had a great first run - found a couple vehicles and got parts ready for a huey. join us!!

Definately need a group. Horribly addicted to this gaem and feel it would only get worse if i had people to play with.

Im 27

Been playin a few months now

I have skype never heard of mumble but i dont mind getting it if it means someones watching my back lol

Im 28 college student full time banker and family man but video games are my last hobby ill never give up...been playing dayz since late summer...so im in

Hey there,

I just started playing dayz for a day or two and it's obvious being alone is hard.

I'm 27 and live in Belgium. As most of you I have a job but also go to evening school. So there are 2 days a week I wont be able to be online though. My hobby is creating websites.... so if you need any help there always available :)

Regards

I would like to create a small, diverse community of mature, adult gamers to play DayZ with.

Requirements:

- 25+ years old

- Mic (we are on mumble now but can move to teamspeak eventually if desired)

- no racism, homophobia or religious fanaticism

- at least 1 month of DayZ experience

Me:

- 28, grad student

- Playing DayZ since June

- Been in several clans

I have a very strong preference for modded DayZ servers using things like rMod and +vehicles. I don't have a "home server" but play on several whitelisted servers regularly. eg. BMRF, Frizag, SurviveDayZ, and a couple more. I don't have a map preference but tend to play on Chernarus more often than Lingor or Namalsk.

In the future I would very much like to get a website, a private hive and our own teamspeak.

If you think you would enjoy these same things, please introduce yourself here and I'll PM you the contact info within the day. I am on US Mountain time and play most weekday evenings and weekends, but also invite the european crowd to join.

I messaged you back.. I forgot to mention that I do have a website ( nothing fancy but works) and I do have a private hive but don't much attention on it. so the guys and I play everywhere else. I have people across the world in my TS.

Hello. I'm a 32 year old male living in CA, a web developer by profession, would be interested in joining!

if i can id like to join :)

im 26 in UK england

played dayz for about 6+ months now lost count acualy lol

:) hope i can i do love playing dayz and with people it will be alot better.

25/male/Israel

Working as inside tech.supp. for a government company. Most of the time I'm working on the second shift (from 2PM till 11PM) and playing at night till morning when I go to the bed (yeah, pretty FUBAR schedule).

I've never used mumble but I don't think it's too complicated. I'm no racist/love lesbians/atheist. Playing DayZ since June

We got a couple regulars now. Still looking for more!

Yes we did. I was in the Teamspeak all day, so unless you're in a weird time zone I'm not sure why you didn't see me. I will be on tonight at 9pm (-7 UTC).

Edited by Nomnomnom

Hello, I would like to join your group.

Im 20 years old,

Virginia Tech Student

Playing arma for years

Dayz since it came our on day 1

Im a great team player

Just looking to have some fun and serious gaming

We got a couple regulars now. Still looking for more!

Hey, you posted in my looking for a clan/group thread. I'd love to join your team. I can get teamspeak and have all that's listed. I'm nearing 26 years old and enjoy the game and I think it would be more enjoyable with a group of people rather than solo.

Thanks.

Interested as well!

Im 27 years old and live in Germany.

Currently a trainee (overly long title following) for the position of management assistant in IT-systems.

Bored sh*tless most of the time and would be happy to join you guys.

Also free time coder in JAVA/Python and creator and maintainer of two hooks for pyLoad.

I play mostly after 2000 GMT+1 for a couple of hours and on weekends for as long as I can.

Experience in dayz is roughly a month.

Surprisingly I play games for shits and giggles...